wow Lupita gonna play blck panther lover

Started by Nyan Cat, May 12, 2016, 04:43:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nyan Cat

QuoteLupita Nyong?o is in talks to play the love interest of Chadwick Boseman?s superhero in Marvel?s ?The Black Panther,? sources confirmed to Variety.

?Creed? helmer Ryan Coogler is on board to direct the film. Kevin Feige is producing the movie, which stars Boseman as T?Challa, the prince of the African nation of Wakanda, who must take over the mantel after his father?s murder. Marvel unveiled the character in ?Captain America: Civil War? before the standalone film hits theaters on Feb. 16, 2018.

Nyong?o?s exact character is unknown at this time.
http://variety.com/2016/film/news/lupita-nyongo-black-panther-1201772781/

Cartierline

CH, it should be Storm if it wasn't for FOX.

:hmph:

BAPHOMET.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

Wtv

awesome addition. now Im even more interested in this movie. Wakanda should be impressive and unique, hope Marvel explores it well

Zankou.

She'll end up playing some creature or something

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

She was amazing in "Eclipsed" on Broadway and she played the same role that she played when it was off Broadway. She was convincing as a 15 year old girl. And the writer of the play is an actress herself starring on The Walking Dead.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Zankou.

Quote from: Jay. on May 12, 2016, 08:26:58 PM
She was amazing in "Eclipsed" on Broadway and she played the same role that she played when it was off Broadway. She was convincing as a 15 year old girl. And the writer of the play is an actress herself starring on The Walking Dead.

Q

Nyan Cat

Quote from: Nice Stereo. on May 12, 2016, 08:25:42 PM
She'll end up playing some creature or something

i think shes playin monica rambeau

Real

Quote from: Nice Stereo. on May 12, 2016, 08:27:52 PM
Quote from: Jay. on May 12, 2016, 08:26:58 PM

Q

ddddd luv dat boy. knowledgeable self