honesty Hour: do you believe ANTM actually made a top model or a super model?

Started by GLOCK, January 12, 2017, 01:13:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

And Tyra let this girl get RAPED

She's fucking trash and I'm not here for her

GLOCK

And how could I almost forget about Queen...
Cut off sis hair and left her in the fucking dust to be boxed in to local church fashion shows and using iPhones for Photoshoots

Tyra how dare..
Sis had the bone structure of The Predator... imagine the jobs she could've gotten had she had the proper mentor

Pearls Khan

GLOCK

Almost forgot about my good sis Kenya
Sis had so much potential
Look at this sharp face
Idk.. its just something so memorable about her mug..
She could've kinda slayed a commercial mess.. not sure what kinda company but sis could've been making money had Tyra had not pulled he wool over my sis eyes

FlowerBomb

Quoteshe admitted that appearing on Top Model was more hindrance than help when it came to working in the fashion industry for real.
She revealed that she didn't even get much work during her first year as a model, because her agency didn't want prospective clients to associate her with reality TV.
'My agency wanted to strip the whole Top Model off me and basically sell me as a model, and not a reality TV model,' she said. 'I did jobs here and there, but I think what was going on was that my agency wanted to build me from scratch.'
She says she has a 'love-hate relationship' with the show. She credits it with triggering an interest in fashion, but felt it didn't represent the fashion industry as it really is.

It was really intense and dramatic,' she said. 'There was unnecessary stress; they made fashion seem like it was the hardest thing in the world.
'Now that I work as a professional model, I advise people to stay away from any television shows. It's a waste of your time; it's just entertainment. It's not the fashion that we now know.'

Her fellow ANTM contestants appear to have suffered from their subsequent fame more than she has though.
'I hear a lot of Top Model girls say they are dismissed by clients because they recognize them, but it never happened to me.'

Selfish bitch

Kurama

Quote from: Jayda on January 13, 2017, 04:39:11 PM
Quoteshe admitted that appearing on Top Model was more hindrance than help when it came to working in the fashion industry for real.
She revealed that she didn't even get much work during her first year as a model, because her agency didn't want prospective clients to associate her with reality TV.
'My agency wanted to strip the whole Top Model off me and basically sell me as a model, and not a reality TV model,' she said. 'I did jobs here and there, but I think what was going on was that my agency wanted to build me from scratch.'
She says she has a 'love-hate relationship' with the show. She credits it with triggering an interest in fashion, but felt it didn't represent the fashion industry as it really is.

It was really intense and dramatic,' she said. 'There was unnecessary stress; they made fashion seem like it was the hardest thing in the world.
'Now that I work as a professional model, I advise people to stay away from any television shows. It's a waste of your time; it's just entertainment. It's not the fashion that we now know.'

Her fellow ANTM contestants appear to have suffered from their subsequent fame more than she has though.
'I hear a lot of Top Model girls say they are dismissed by clients because they recognize them, but it never happened to me.'

Selfish bitch

who is this?

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Kurama on January 13, 2017, 04:43:14 PM
Quote from: Jayda on January 13, 2017, 04:39:11 PM

Selfish bitch

who is this?
Fatima Siad