Started by Young, January 18, 2017, 05:04:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BORderline

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
YESSSSSSS!
I really miss Rodney!
Bring me GRILLED R&B joints!

Myron

Tamar has a song called Broken Record... Masterpiece.

I hope this effort is successful. Tamar is one of the few rnb girls we have left.

LOONA.

Hopefully the music is better because she's very hit & miss.     

Zankou.

January 18, 2017, 09:15:22 AM #19 Last Edit: January 18, 2017, 09:15:35 AM by Nice Stereo.
n

Heated🔥

Loved the 2 last albums she did.
Excited to hear what this one will sound like.

Young

Quote from: Myron on January 18, 2017, 07:52:54 AM
Tamar has a song called Broken Record... Masterpiece.

I hope this effort is successful. Tamar is one of the few rnb girls we have left.

Bigmacthawoppa

I'm lowkey excited for this. Her last record was fire and I hope this new one is even better. I wonder if TC will still be vocally producing b/c that worked for her last time.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on January 18, 2017, 02:22:16 PM
I'm lowkey excited for this. Her last record was fire and I hope this new one is even better. I wonder if TC will still be vocally producing b/c that worked for her last time.
I agree, fat faggot
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Bigmacthawoppa

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 18, 2017, 02:58:11 PM
Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on January 18, 2017, 02:22:16 PM
I agree, fat faggot

:plzstop:

FRANCE

BranLover

I heard she called it a "Grammy sandwich" somewhere and that's kind of off putting. But sis makes good music and I'm excited to hear lol.