Thank God for Beyonce....

Started by FlowerBomb, June 26, 2018, 05:16:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelMel

b7

!!!!! n

Crazy how hard our black Kings and Queens have to work, only to barely sell half of what this girl does. ch

What am i looking at here
:udontlookok:

b7

Quote from: Pull Baph Up. on June 26, 2018, 05:29:40 PM
Quote from: Guilty on June 26, 2018, 05:26:45 PM
Quote from: Pull Baph Up. on June 26, 2018, 05:18:14 PM
HJSDHGHGGHHG

the comments i've seen from whites like this shit is the best thing :uhh: im being deadass

QuoteOMG I WAS THERE EVERYTHING WAS JUST PERFECT THANK YOU TAY!!

QuoteThis gave me so much goosebumps my skin hurts for real?

QuoteI?m a life long fan of Taylor Swift and I went to the 1989 concert and it was the best I?ve ever been to, but not gonna lie I?m kinda happy I didn?t spend $200 to go to this tour. It?s too edgy, I love the songs from the album but the 1989 tour was awesome because everyone was dancing in the aisles and you were singing and laughing with people you?ve never met and was overall an awesome experience, but I don?t get the same vibe from this one.?

im in despair

nxncmcm
C
C
C

C
C

C
C
C
:plzstop:

Not safe for children!

FlowerBomb

Quote from: 1RIG on June 27, 2018, 02:02:55 AM
Quote from: Pull Baph Up. on June 26, 2018, 05:29:40 PM
Quote from: Guilty on June 26, 2018, 05:26:45 PM
Quote from: Pull Baph Up. on June 26, 2018, 05:18:14 PM
HJSDHGHGGHHG

the comments i've seen from whites like this shit is the best thing :uhh: im being deadass

QuoteOMG I WAS THERE EVERYTHING WAS JUST PERFECT THANK YOU TAY!!

QuoteThis gave me so much goosebumps my skin hurts for real?

QuoteI?m a life long fan of Taylor Swift and I went to the 1989 concert and it was the best I?ve ever been to, but not gonna lie I?m kinda happy I didn?t spend $200 to go to this tour. It?s too edgy, I love the songs from the album but the 1989 tour was awesome because everyone was dancing in the aisles and you were singing and laughing with people you?ve never met and was overall an awesome experience, but I don?t get the same vibe from this one.?

im in despair

nxncmcm
C
C
C

C
C

C
C
C
:plzstop:

Not safe for children!
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

MelMel

FlowerBomb

FlowerBomb

Quote from: ssw4919 on June 26, 2018, 06:59:07 PM
Ack at Helena Christensen in your sig.  She was so gorgeous from like 1990-1995.  :loose2when:
Her and Yasmeen Ghauri are so underrated.

Admin

Everything about Taylor Swift is so corny.

Oof! Rebel! Choreo!

We've seen this a thousand times before. Stop acting like you're shocking the world.  :udontlookok:

Cowgirl

Quote from: 1RIG on June 27, 2018, 02:01:25 AM
Crazy how hard our black Kings and Queens have to work, only to barely sell half of what this girl does. ch
Y?all see it?!

CHOKE

Her stage presence has grown so much

She was moving a bit

NewNu

FlowerBomb