Chris Brown's new single "PRIVACY" now on iTunes!! #38

Started by Mel., March 24, 2017, 03:55:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Quote from: Pop on March 26, 2017, 06:30:49 PM
These lyrics are horrible for Chris he usually knows how to make a sex song without it sounding to vulgar ,,
n

:shannonsmissing:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Psilocybin

This flop!  :kii:

Ya'll were screaming about "No Frauds" falling from #1, and this mess peaked at #38 and is already free falling (currently #60)?!?!

:plzstop:

Ulysses

This song is awful. Bring on the 5th first single already

Buy The Stars✨

He needs to push party more I think .. Has he even performed it ?

leftout

Mel what gives? Why didn't you buy this? It's fucking tumbling

Kaeli.

FRANCE

Yeah, especially after the tragic album that was Royalty, he's really starting to lose me. Chris has been in the game long enough to where he can do something diff. A themed album with a concept. Something outside the box and left field. An album that's just totally soul and R&B. Ideally, a retro album that is in the vein of Fine China and Add Me In is what I'd love. He needs to really conceptualize something great. Ur idol cant be MJ and u stay giving us a different version of Run It every single era.

He's been selling around 130k first week with each of his last few albums so he may feel if it aint broke why fix it. But I'ma need for him to sell like 30k with this album, start cussing his fans off about not supporting and then maybe he'll try to switch things up a bit.

pop

I think he should let Raphael saadiq do his next album something totally different it might not sell well but he would kill at the Grammys