Brit and Iggy Twitter MESS. Queen woke up and SWOOPED in.

Started by STUNNA GOD, June 29, 2015, 09:57:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Chao on June 29, 2015, 09:58:58 PM
y tha fck did i read tht tweet in R2D2 voice

brit' fckin sends me

LKDKLASDLKADSMLSAMKLMKMKLLKMamlksdmkamk

well a beep boop to u too

SUPREME

Quote from: Zero on June 30, 2015, 10:53:03 AM
v

oh! no promo! bare min'!

No one's really interested in Brit musically anymore.
d

Her fans are gonna line up for that Vegas mess though

Her last tour did great, lip sync, robotic dancing and all

STUNNA GOD

v

oh! no promo! bare min'!

I mean... All Brit needs is a DECENT single. Work Bitch was trash, no promo, no performance, and still peaked RIGHT outside the Top 10. Sis just needs to call up Max Martin, Dr Luke, n the gorls and she'll be back debuting at #1. I mean the gorls LOVE GODney! Lol!!

:letsmessfag:

STUNNA GOD

*edit*

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: SUPREME on June 30, 2015, 11:14:03 AM
v

oh! no promo! bare min'!

d

Her fans are gonna line up for that Vegas mess though

Her last tour did great, lip sync, robotic dancing and all
sddddddddd wow YEA.

she just needs a smash. The fans haven't used the music since Femme Fatale.

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

n

but yeah people are just tired of here sleepytime mess. She needs to really dig into her soul and create an amazing body of work. Something she can be proud of later in life. Her first few album capture that. After Blackout the music began to suck. Although Circus is cool.

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Trey on June 30, 2015, 11:21:02 AM
v

oh! no promo! bare min'!

I mean... All Brit needs is a DECENT single. Work Bitch was trash, no promo, no performance, and still peaked RIGHT outside the Top 10. Sis just needs to call up Max Martin, Dr Luke, n the gorls and she'll be back debuting at #1. I mean the gorls LOVE GODney! Lol!!

:letsmessfag:

v

She's washed up hun.

Love Pretty Girls tho.

Wtv

June 30, 2015, 11:33:47 AM #52 Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 11:37:10 AM by Warren Worthington III
some people still think its all about who's popular and who's not. But at the end of the day, music speaks for itself, if a song is really really really hot, catchy and fresh, it can become a hit easily. Whatever the artist is, imo.

I see plenty of hits today, and many of them are from people I NEVER heard about. either pop artists, dance, pop/rock... whatever. But I always hear the song on the radio and say: ok, I know why is a hit. its THAT catchy or sounds cool.

And this is where many many people fail in USA, at least in the urban market, in my honest opinion. The music is not IT. and sales speak for itself. Many artists just release whatever they get from this or that producer. There isnt a smart choise single wise, and then the same story happens, a flop, poor numbers... album push back or poor 1st single.

And this is not about just one specific artist, this happens A LOT. So.... artists have to step their game up, musically.

MelMel

Quote from: ∧ ∨ ∩ ∪ on June 30, 2015, 11:26:43 AM
n

but yeah people are just tired of here sleepytime mess. She needs to really dig into her soul and create an amazing body of work. Something she can be proud of later in life. Her first few album capture that. After Blackout the music began to suck. Although Circus is cool.

Yeah. BLACKOUT >>>>>>>Borecus

MelMel

Quote from: Warren Worthington III on June 30, 2015, 11:33:47 AM
some people still think its all about who's popular and who's not. But at the end of the day, music speaks for itself, it a song is really really really hot, catchy and fresh, it can become a hit easily. Whatever the artist is, imo.

I see plenty of hits today, and many of them are from people I NEVER heard about. either pop artists, dance, pop/rock... whatever. But I always hear the song on the radio and say: ok, I know why is a hit. its THAT catchy or sounds cool.

And this is where many many people fail in USA, at least in the urban market, in my honest opinion. The music is not it. and sales speak for itself. Many artists just release whatever they get from this or that producer. There isnt a smart choise single wise, and then the same story happens, a flop, poor numbers... album push back or poor 1st single.

And this is not about just one artists, this happens A LOT. So.... artists have to step their game up, musically.

J

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: MelMel on June 30, 2015, 11:34:49 AM
n

BOTH >>> Bore

Dont fucking start faggot.... we have GUESTS.

JRocka

well the song is still heavy on airplay and streams...fuck a live performance and they should've had a solo version! Brit doesn't throw shade but that tweet tho  :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

JRocka

n

Femme Fatale kinda slayed tho  :stressed:

MelMel

Quote from: Trey on June 30, 2015, 11:36:58 AM
Quote from: MelMel on June 30, 2015, 11:34:49 AM
n

BOTH >>> Bore

Dont fucking start faggot.... we have GUESTS.

My foot > your ass.

Sick of yew.