Mo'nique compares Steve to a slave

Started by herbie, February 15, 2019, 03:25:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 15, 2019, 04:07:44 PM
Anybody that don't agree with her she calls an uncle Tom.  She did the same shit to charlafag
exactly

She?s disgusting, period.  there?s a reason why Viola Davis, Octavia Spencer and the girls ain?t hopping to this bitches defense.

No one is disputing the plight of the black woman. HER particular struggle is on her, period.

Cowgirl

Doing this for us!

Monique is nothing but a selfish fat cunt.

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Opposites Attract.

I'm glad she's standing for something and sticking to it. Enough is enough and there are a lot of people who support her. A lot.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

opha lipa

Quote from: 1RIG on February 15, 2019, 07:19:32 PM
Anybody that don't agree with her she calls an uncle Tom.  She did the same shit to charlafag
exactly

She?s disgusting, period.  there?s a reason why Viola Davis, Octavia Spencer and the girls ain?t hopping to this bitches defense.

No one is disputing the plight of the black woman. HER particular struggle is on her, period.

PREACH a bit

:butwait!:
think i'm gonna fall for an illu-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-sion

Afrodisiac15

Looks like people agree with Monique, I went to Steve insta and they are reading him for filth in the comments lol

Cowgirl

Quote from: ophelia_b on February 15, 2019, 07:32:48 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on February 15, 2019, 07:19:32 PM
exactly

PREACH a bit

:butwait!:

CREAM.

Quote from: Afrodisiac15 on February 15, 2019, 07:33:43 PM
Looks like people agree with Monique, I went to Steve insta and they are reading him for filth in the comments lol
:feelinmyself:

Buy The Stars✨

fedswatchin

Quote from: CREAM. on February 15, 2019, 07:34:42 PM
Quote from: Afrodisiac15 on February 15, 2019, 07:33:43 PM
:feelinmyself: