Do you work from home?

Started by Plastic., April 19, 2022, 11:59:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plastic.

if so, do you like it? pros/cons?

i've been fully remote since march 2020 and i HATED it initially but now i couldn't imagine being on site monday-friday  :dead:

best selling female rapper of all time

Kalifornia.

I was working from home completely since 2020 but now I'm on a hybrid schedule.

Working from home was weird at first but now I don't want to be in the office full time anymore.

I love how I can run errands and get more personal shit done during the day.

Plastic.

!!!

the work life balance you get working from home >>

headed to target as we speak lol!

best selling female rapper of all time

shante smith

yea

its mostly upsides but some downsides too

just gotta make sure u keep a routine established 

like gettin out everyday for fresh air etc 
Still doin ur hair ... taking care of urself. 

And gettin casually dressed every morning.
I don't do the whole pajamas thing . 

Dr Naomi Campbell

I used to wanna stab the girls that would complain they were on furlough or working from home dndndndj
I can't do that  :dead:
If they only knew how lucky they were/are
  :uhh: :dead:

Kalifornia.

Going into the office every day really made me appreciate my time at home. So it was really weird at first when I started completely working from home.

The days just melted into each other. There were times I when I even forgot what day of the week it was.

Once I got a routine going and began utilizing the extra time at home I started to really love it. The hybrid mess is kinda perfect for me tho.

shante smith

Right. A routine is what keeps everything in line

its super important . 

I use the extra time I have at home to get chores done . Cleaning up etc so once nights and weekends arrive I don't have to worry about it 

One room at a time throughout the week

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Kalifornia.

It's some days where work is so slow it's literally like having another day off.

I was laid out at the beach last week on the damns clock  :jetbeauty:

FRANCE

Working from home full time for the rest of the yr at least. Love it. 

Only downside is sometimes I get tired during the day. My job is one that ur just on the computer all day, no interaction with anyone. And its easy for me to nap for a couple hrs and no one notices. So having a schedule is important. And maybe changing up where I work. Gonna do the beach a few times this summer and lil brunches at friends houses. 

Ma Lo

I worked from home for almost 2 years when the pandemic started. And I still work remotely at least a day a week. I love it because I get to spend time with my cat and get errands done during downtime. The challenges are it can get a little boring and sometimes it's easy to forget that you are supposed to be working with all the distractions.

Gilgamesh.

I started a new job this month where I do home/office split but before that I was pretty much home based since early 2020. What a fucking time :stressed:

Corp.

Yes, and I love it. I don't want to go into an office ever again.

Not having to get dressed and commute>>>>>>>

Buy The Stars✨

i have been remote since march of 2020 and have since switched dept so i dont have to go back to the office at all. i love being able to roll outta bed and clock in or getting up to get coffee or make breakfast.  see my dog more.  not have to worry about traffic either.   It also allows me to travel and work where ever i want in the world. IM gonna go to WEHO soon for a couple of months and hang out there.  its exciting . 

Cartierline

Yeah I do and I love it. Not having to commute and deal with annoying (white) coworkers in person >

Also means I can travel and work from wherever

:oof: