shame when u think a white person is cool

Started by Ashley Bank$, November 15, 2016, 03:16:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashley Bank$

until u have a different type of conversation with them and their white ignorance slips the fuck owt.

i was @ work and they were talking about the election (definitely a conversation i stay OWT of)

two of my hispanic coworkers were talking about how people were marching in protest after Trump's election

and all the white guy could say is "Why?  :uhh: I don't get it..."

It took everything in me not to get a lil BUCK. I had to keep my back turned to them but I could definitely tell they were getting my annoyed energy because they changed the topic.

I'm usually very warm but my energy totally SHIFTED and I know they felt it. I was trying so hard to keep Southside Queens tucked the fuck away.  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

How dare you ask two hispanic people why ANYONE would be marching after the election of a president who made CLEARLY racist remarks during his campaign :uhh: :uhh: :uhh:

Sometimes I think white people are genuinely just so caught up in their own world that they do not acknowledge anything that does not affect them.

It's sucks how things like this really divide us. My perception of this man TOTALLY changed in two minutes. I went from thinking he was a cool person to wanted him moved the fuck away from me as soon as possible.

Real

November 15, 2016, 03:28:39 PM #1 Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 03:28:52 PM by Real
This is partly why I pretty much stay surface level with white people. I don't want your ignorance, privilege, obliviousness, or just general racism/prejudice to slip out and I end up hating your guts. Especially if I HAVE to interact with you

Fairy Godfaggot

A lot of white people voted for hillary you tranny looking idiot.  :wub:

Stewie

Quote from: Fairy Godfaggot on November 15, 2016, 03:30:30 PM
A lot of white people voted for hillary you tranny looking idiot.  :wub:

fdkjghsdsfjghdjfhgjdfhgdfgdfgfd

hi Talisa

FINE.

Quote from: Real on November 15, 2016, 03:28:39 PM
This is partly why I pretty much stay surface level with white people. I don't want your ignorance, privilege, obliviousness, or just general racism/prejudice to slip out and I end up hating your guts. Especially if I HAVE to interact with you

b7

Scary when people don't even acknowledge the obvious racism. The obliviousness is just as disrespectful as the actual racist comments IMO :uhh:

Real

Quote from: Riggy Rig on November 15, 2016, 03:33:57 PM
Scary when people don't even acknowledge the obvious racism. The obliviousness is just as disrespectful as the actual racist comments IMO :uhh:

I agree. And there's no way around it. If the obliviousness is just an act, you're a fucked up person. And if it's not, you're STILL a fucked up person.

Stewie

Scary when people don't even acknowledge the obvious speciesism. The obliviousness is just as disrespectful as the actual speciesist comments IMO :uhh:

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Stewie on November 15, 2016, 03:39:16 PM
Scary when people don't even acknowledge the obvious speciesism. The obliviousness is just as disrespectful as the actual speciesist comments IMO :uhh:
n

pettypatty

nnnnn;

Pons if u don't go on somewhere tranny self

monk al-taqi

at the end of the day we need to be compassionate with most people, and not backball them

all walks of life have diffferent experiences that have led them down different paths, ignorant or otherwise. If we are able to share with each other all this, we maybe in a better place as a country

"Trust in God is worth everything that is precious and the path to every goal which is high and sublime."