Love Island Caroline Flack dead

Started by Annie, February 15, 2020, 01:28:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

February 15, 2020, 01:28:53 PM Last Edit: February 15, 2020, 01:29:57 PM by Annie
She used to be the presenter of Love Island UK, her nickname is 'The Flack'. Apparently she killed herself. I guess she couldn't handle the pressure after she got accused of domestic violence and had to leave the show.

https://metro.co.uk/2020/02/15/caroline-flack-dead-aged-40-love-island-tv-presenter-dies-12246583/

/.\

Annie

February 15, 2020, 01:35:13 PM #1 Last Edit: February 15, 2020, 01:36:53 PM by Annie
QuoteNews the Love Island host had died surfaced on Saturday afternoon, with The Sun reporting she was found dead in her flat. A family spokesperson told the publication: 'We can confirm that our Caroline passed away today on the 15th February. 'We would ask that the press both respect the privacy of the family at this difficult time.'

She recently stepped down from presenting the first ever winter series of Love Island after she was charged with assault following a row with boyfriend Lewis Burton, 27. Flack was last in court in December where she pleaded not guilty to assault. She was on bail and awaiting trial to begin on 4 March. The TV star has also fronted The X Factor and I'm A Celebrity: Extra Camp.

Burton shared a happy photo with his girlfriend on Valentine's Day, while Caroline's final Instagram post was a series of pictures of her with her dog.

She last appeared in court in December, where it was heard that Lewis is not supporting the prosecution. Earlier this month the 27-year-old defended her on social media and denied they had split, saying: 'Caroline is my girlfriend. Anything else you read is untrue.'

Recently she had broken her social media silence to declare her life is 'no longer up for gossip' and said she would be speaking out. Writing on her Instagram story, she said: 'I'm going to speak today... mine and my families life is no longer up for entertainment and gossip [sic].'

/.\

Cartierline

What the FUCK :uhh:

This is so sad, I remember liking her from back when she used to host the Xtra Factor. RIP

:stressed:

Lucid Salvatore

This is so sad. I haven't been watching this season because I've been busy but she's such a big part of the show. I wonder who's gonna replace her now (hopefully not that Katie Price gorl  :uhh:)

The UK media is trash, even worse than US media. I know she's been going through things with her boyfriend these past 3 months but they shouldn't have invaded her space like that. Rest In Peace.

Annie

The sun is currently deleting all negative articles they created about her
They know they went way too far

/.\

Cowgirl

So sad. Idk who she is but UK media<<<

Amazing

This is so sad. I have always liked her.

The UK media is the devil.

Annie

Piers Morgan is a hypocrite tweeting his love for Caroline, he keeps pushing Meghan Markle..disgusting 

/.\

Annie

February 16, 2020, 12:23:29 PM #9 Last Edit: February 16, 2020, 12:25:48 PM by Annie
Launch Government inquiry into the British press following death of Caroline Flack
https://www.change.org/p/uk-parliament-launch-government-inquiry-into-the-british-press-following-the-death-of-caroline-flack

Hopefully they government will somehow stop the media. It is crazy because in Holland magazines are not even allowed to publish photos of the Royal family. I don't know why the British Royal family doesn't get that right.

/.\

Amazing

Quote from: Annie on February 16, 2020, 12:23:29 PM
Launch Government inquiry into the British press following death of Caroline Flack
https://www.change.org/p/uk-parliament-launch-government-inquiry-into-the-british-press-following-the-death-of-caroline-flack

Hopefully they government will somehow stop the media. It is crazy because in Holland magazines are not even allowed to publish photos of the Royal family. I don't know why the British Royal family doesn't get that right.

I signed this BTW.