Cowboy Nine

jkwfjnkagfagfjfgnjf

Shuck and jive into that nomination 'mala

ophababes.

fgggggggg guys i think shes just corny

quee's policies tho....

:gorlonfire:

Boomz

U know, this thread reminds me of a question I've been pondering. Why are we so non trusting of female politicians?

Hil' kinda gave us the exact tea about Donald before the 2016 election and we paid her

https://twitter.com/millenpolitics/status/1185587054257811456

Boomz

Warren is the best candidate we have available, by the way

Sovereign.

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 20, 2019, 07:43:20 AM
Well she DIPS into it :plzstop:

she's a kii without even trying hxhdjdjdh

vvsbdffffff !!!!

ophababes.

October 20, 2019, 10:38:52 AM #21 Last Edit: October 20, 2019, 10:40:17 AM by opheliababe
Quote from: ᴍʀ. ᴛʜᴏᴍᴀs-ʙᴇᴄᴋʜᴀᴍ on October 20, 2019, 10:25:27 AM
Warren & Sanders are the best candidates we have available, by the way

agree

DraeDrizzl3

Wait Mala! I may shimmy a bit too if the food really hitting
:scrumptious:

The Brandy Barbie

Y'all do the most. Is she supposed to stop eating while on the campaign trail.  And there are videos of almost every candidate eating at some well known food joint.  It's always some casual place and they always show their appreciation and the whole scene is supposed to make them seem more relatable.

fedswatchin

with her incessant support of Suze Orman, I don't trust that ho will honor half of what she's promised us

When Suze's debit card got shut down and ppl like army veterans lost all of their money, Ms. Warren repaid Suze in millions through CFPB and ignored the thousands of ppl who had trusted and bought into Suze's scam. Elizabeth is playing and she definitely ain't getting my vote

Boomz

Quote from: Linnethia Leakes on October 20, 2019, 12:27:17 PM
with her incessant support of Suze Orman, I don't trust that ho will honor half of what she's promised us

When Suze's debit card got shut down and ppl like army veterans lost all of their money, Ms. Warren repaid Suze in millions through CFPB and ignored the thousands of ppl who had trusted and bought into Suze's scam. Elizabeth is playing and she definitely ain't getting my vote

Oh now see! I didn't know she was bosom buddies w/ DYKE Orman.

:guys:

That doesn't immediately disqualify her for me but I'm definitely gonna read up on it.

And it's funny cause Suze used to be a regular on The View, Oprah, GMA, etc. Even had her own CNBC mess. So many people believed the shit she was peddling :kii:

Navyman

Quote from: silly h0e on October 20, 2019, 07:06:51 AM
mmm mmmm MMMM!
Just like momma used tah make em!

Bitch is that the same dance you did while you were throwing niggers in jail? :disgusted:
Why do you keep saying this? Genuine question, because I thought her job was to be a prosecutor? Are y'all just moving off of emotions instead of logic?

fedswatchin

October 20, 2019, 01:38:02 PM #27 Last Edit: October 20, 2019, 01:39:12 PM by Linnethia Leakes
Quote from: ᴍʀ. ᴛʜᴏᴍᴀs-ʙᴇᴄᴋʜᴀᴍ on October 20, 2019, 12:59:21 PM
Quote from: Linnethia Leakes on October 20, 2019, 12:27:17 PM

Oh now see! I didn't know she was bosom buddies w/ DYKE Orman.

:guys:

That doesn't immediately disqualify her for me but I'm definitely gonna read up on it.

And it's funny cause Suze used to be a regular on The View, Oprah, GMA, etc. Even had her own CNBC mess. So many people believed the shit she was peddling :kii:
oh definitely look into it Boom cause there's a lot more to it. It's sad that everybody has a past and you damn near can't depend on just their word alone to believe them, but up until I found out about her connection and support for Orman, who's also backed by govt agencies herself, I was here for Warren.

Edge gorl

Drogon

Sanders just had a heart attack. Lawd i hate to say it but he's too old