Should convicted sex offenders be forced to openly identify themselves?

Started by Herb., September 19, 2015, 07:21:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RekeRig

Yes. It's a sickness

If they're gonna be around my kids or kids that I know, then I'd like to know before having them anywhere near em.

RekeRig

That's a crime. everyone being made aware of that crime, is part of the punishment. Period

pCj

Quote from: Herb. on September 19, 2015, 08:02:39 PM
Quote from: VILLAIN on September 19, 2015, 07:56:10 PM
:hmph:
n

Girl, two minutes ago, your Sig said you were Iranian

What kinda chameleon DNA
Kinda the same thing. I have Baloch blood, and although Balochistan sits on the skirts of Iran and Pakistan, it is its own entity.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balochistan

I simply made it more specific with my edit. :supluv:
As you could imagine by reading this, I'm simply trying to narrow everything down as much as possible through research based on my DNA.

Ok, Gotcha.

Want some Jamaican in ya?
:howfestive:

Herb.

Quote from: VILLAIN on September 19, 2015, 08:33:58 PM
Quote from: Herb. on September 19, 2015, 08:02:39 PM
Quote from: VILLAIN on September 19, 2015, 07:56:10 PM
:hmph:
n

Girl, two minutes ago, your Sig said you were Iranian

What kinda chameleon DNA
Kinda the same thing. I have Baloch blood, and although Balochistan sits on the skirts of Iran and Pakistan, it is its own entity.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balochistan

I simply made it more specific with my edit. :supluv:
As you could imagine by reading this, I'm simply trying to narrow everything down as much as possible through research based on my DNA.

Ok, Gotcha.

Want some Jamaican in ya?
:howfestive:
sounds so....tropical :howfestive: :howfestive: :howfestive:

Stewie

Quote from: RIG on September 19, 2015, 08:11:15 PM
Yes. It's a sickness

If they're gonna be around my kids or kids that I know, then I'd like to know before having them anywhere near em.

ggggg

Herb.

jacob u need the shit smacked out of u
leave king the fuck alone :everythingok:

Stewie

hjhhhj
i am just wondering if King Rig is gonna fuck the girl....or if he'll go the sperm+egg petri dish route...or if he'll adopt

Herb.

l;nkbijouvfcyidtuxkrs7yz6jae5w$Werdtfguhi[joipvuofciydl86tkrsx5746uea

BrokenHeartsHeal

Some people have been falsely accused and falsely registered. I think we need to fix the system first before we go and do that anwyay

SUPREME

This concentrate camp mess

Hell no.

Knowing how homophobic this country is, there'll be one for gays following. People associate homosexuality and molestation anyway.

Some people you just have to accept and hope nothing happens, unfortunately. This is America for a reson. There are bad things and people EVERYWHERE. Should convicted abusers and attempted murders wear one too?

And drug dealers get more time than most other felons. What about them?

Stewie

Quote from: Gallis on September 20, 2015, 03:19:54 AM
Some people have been falsely accused and falsely registered. I think we need to fix the system first before we go and do that anwyay

NOONE ever thinks about those cases..

kids are always treated as the innocent victim but there are some evil, manipulative ass kids out there who are fucking liars....