If u met an amazing guy/girl and y’all totally hit it off, but...

Started by Kalifornia., February 26, 2019, 09:07:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CHOKE

February 26, 2019, 10:00:12 PM #15 Last Edit: February 26, 2019, 10:00:37 PM by Chokeme Politely
I'd hit my friend up and see if it's cool.

if she says yes then ok and if she says no then I'd still do it and just say he pressured me into it but you asked so your friendship should still be safe.

BigDawg

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 26, 2019, 09:37:06 PM
Quote from: BigDawg on February 26, 2019, 09:17:25 PM
Y'all gonna go to the movies and kii whilst he has the gratification of knowing he done dicked both of ya downs...oh no, I'd have to kill somebody
I think all of this depends on what the relationship is.  I would never fuck someone that my friend was seriously into........or even seriously liked really. But JUST fckn is different.  Me and a roommate i had used to legit fuck the same people sometimes......... and it happened on multiple occasions.  In my room on tuesday and in ur room on Thursday.  There is no going out tho.  It was just fucking.  Tbh i just kinda consider that nigga shit :dead:
:plzstop:

BigDawg

The most embarrassing shit tho is fucking somebody that you didn't know worked at the same  company as you and  you bump into them in the hallway

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: BigDawg on February 26, 2019, 10:04:09 PM
Y'all gonna go to the movies and kii whilst he has the gratification of knowing he done dicked both of ya downs...oh no, I'd have to kill somebody
I think all of this depends on what the relationship is.  I would never fuck someone that my friend was seriously into........or even seriously liked really. But JUST fckn is different.  Me and a roommate i had used to legit fuck the same people sometimes......... and it happened on multiple occasions.  In my room on tuesday and in ur room on Thursday.  There is no going out tho.  It was just fucking.  Tbh i just kinda consider that nigga shit :dead:
d

I just.....

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 26, 2019, 09:12:53 PM
Oh just fucking?  Nah. I have one friend and we have multiple conquests in common.  We get together, compare notes and laugh about it lolz

Vonc2002

Quote from: Trey on February 26, 2019, 10:07:06 PM
Quote from: BigDawg on February 26, 2019, 10:04:09 PM
d

I just.....
U just fckn WHAT
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

opha lipa

think i'm gonna fall for an illu-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-sion

ton

I've never knowingly shared lovers with a friend

I don't have any LMAO?