If u met an amazing guy/girl and y’all totally hit it off, but...

Started by Kalifornia., February 26, 2019, 09:07:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalifornia.

he/she used to be fuck buddies with one of your closest friends, would it deter you?

And when I say fuck buddies I mean only sex. No dating or relationship, but they would meet regularly to fuck, and you spend time with this close friend on a regular basis.

Vonc2002

Yes. I literally just had this convo today.  Its too many mufuckas out here to be fckn around with ur friends exes 
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Oh just fucking?  Nah. I have one friend and we have multiple conquests in common.  We get together, compare notes and laugh about it lolz
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Ma Lo

Never ever date your friend's exes bitch you looking for trouble

Young

BigDawg

Y'all gonna go to the movies and kii whilst he has the gratification of knowing he done dicked both of ya downs...oh no, I'd have to kill somebody

MelMel

you're a ho, just sleep around and keep it moving.

Anyways, take my man out of your sig. Your first and last warning.

Vonc2002

Quote from: BigDawg on February 26, 2019, 09:17:25 PM
Y'all gonna go to the movies and kii whilst he has the gratification of knowing he done dicked both of ya downs...oh no, I'd have to kill somebody
I think all of this depends on what the relationship is.  I would never fuck someone that my friend was seriously into........or even seriously liked really. But JUST fckn is different.  Me and a roommate i had used to legit fuck the same people sometimes......... and it happened on multiple occasions.  In my room on tuesday and in ur room on Thursday.  There is no going out tho.  It was just fucking.  Tbh i just kinda consider that nigga shit :dead:

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Kalifornia on February 26, 2019, 09:07:11 PM
he/she used to be fuck buddies with one of your closest friends, would it deter you?

And when I say fuck buddies I mean only sex. No dating or relationship, but they would meet regularly to fuck, and you spend time with this close friend on a regular basis.

Shut the fuck up hun

MelMel

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 26, 2019, 09:37:06 PM
Quote from: BigDawg on February 26, 2019, 09:17:25 PM
I think all of this depends on what the relationship is.  I would never fuck someone that my friend was seriously into........or even seriously liked really. But JUST fckn is different.  Me and a roommate i had used to legit fuck the same people sometimes......... and it happened on multiple occasions. In my room on tuesday and in ur room on Thursday.  There is no going out tho.  It was just fucking.  Tbh i just kinda consider that nigga shit :dead:
this goddamn WHORE

Cowgirl

In my mind I don't think it would be a problem but I don't think I coulda move forward not out of hatred or jealousy but because it's just nasty lol.

STUNNA GOD

d

No. I'm not even really here for dating FRIENDS of friends.