Welcome back Javi (YesImAHo)

Started by SUPREME, April 16, 2016, 09:54:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOONA.

Quote from: AjBeenOn on April 17, 2016, 01:17:12 AM
Quote from: YesImAHo on April 17, 2016, 01:15:30 AM
This just in Stupid Faggs at the rate of my replies you should see and can tell that I'm not typing anything and that I'm using voice text and going with whatever the bitch puts in don't have time to be doing serious work while I put each of your chains blame Google for the errors I ain't typed out shit my fingers ain't did nothing but put his blunt and sipped this drink.

Now if I wasn't making silly small as typos you wouldn't have anything to come back at me with that would you?

:plzstop: so you cant fuckin talk either is what i gathered from this....retarded bitch

dhjjddddddd

gin! juice! blunt! unbothered!

If this fag don't take his stupid ass on.

:plzstop:   

Sir BRoc DeWray

I'm done for now never know when I might come out of the Shadows and snatch again you've all been warned bitches hahaha :lopsided:

LOONA.

Quote from: YesImAHo on April 17, 2016, 01:18:01 AM
This coming from the bottom with over six thousand replies here oh my God pot meet kettle

And you confirmed you read all 6000 of them.

And every post by every other member

Weirdo

:udontlookok: 

RatherBe

April 17, 2016, 01:20:34 AM #183 Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 01:20:46 AM by AjBeenOn
Quote from: YesImAHo on April 17, 2016, 01:19:14 AM
I'm done for now never know when I might come out of the Shadows and snatch again you've all been warned bitches hahaha :lopsided:

:roflmao: your scalp must need rest...

LOONA.

QuoteYou are ignoring this user. Show me the post.

:ohwow:

Sir BRoc DeWray

No bitch I'm not up all night online hoe like you are

None of you have offended or intimidated me unlike I have done to you I have you all out of character all out of box and this shit is funny as hell you guys there are the ones who keep replying if you're on moving on to phase you would have left by now but there's something that I keep saying that keeps you coming back for more

Sir BRoc DeWray

I got y'all hoes doing internet searches digging up old posts and trying to find every witch way to try to find something to say about me when the bottom of the line is is that I know you guys are fucking dick love and bottoms who weren't raised properly with a father in their lives who are desperate internet Forum junkies who are obsessed with pop stars and lives of people that never ever met

Nyan Cat

QuoteYou are ignoring this user 'cause he is aids.

Sir BRoc DeWray

April 17, 2016, 01:33:22 AM #189 Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 01:34:22 AM by YesImAHo
Don't you just love an instigating CACKLING ass Sideline BITCH who's too scared to get in the fight... Lol

It's cool I ugly gorls gets no play or attention in this world or the next straight or gay you're still coming up short bruh

RatherBe

April 17, 2016, 01:37:26 AM #190 Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 01:38:16 AM by AjBeenOn
hun... ill leave when i decide... unlike you i post REGULARLY.. So if i wanna sit here with my foot on your neck all NIGHT, i will do as such..

Youre a kid hon, you cant take me out of character because on top of you being a child, youre a retard. You dont mean any harm. You must still be pissing the bed, and i can understand the frustration..i can sense it tbh..but thats not any of our faults here

just stay out of grown folks business.. :watchit: and go to bed.. its getting late

King82

Quote from: YesImAHo on April 17, 2016, 01:29:32 AM
I got y'all hoes doing internet searches digging up old posts and trying to find every witch way to try to find something to say about me when the bottom of the line is is that I know you guys are fucking dick love and bottoms who weren't raised properly with a father in their lives who are desperate internet Forum junkies who are obsessed with pop stars and lives of people that never ever met

sssssssss

this proofread phaedra parks style read.

King82

LOONA.

Quote from: Nyan Cat on April 17, 2016, 01:29:55 AM
QuoteYou are ignoring this user 'cause he is aids.

hhhgghghgggggffffffff