Welcome back Javi (YesImAHo)

Started by SUPREME, April 16, 2016, 09:54:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

asdfghjkl

Quote from: YesImAHo on April 17, 2016, 12:13:47 AM
:dead: this won't work unless I click the link stupid inwhich I wont

gorl stfu nobody is talkin to you or about you hun  :uhh:

LOONA.

Tired of looking at this fag. Where are the admins?   

Sir BRoc DeWray

Quote from: AjBeenOn on April 17, 2016, 12:14:14 AM
Quote from: Muppet on April 17, 2016, 12:11:12 AM
oihiugiugihiuhiuy98y978y9iugiugiubuyfcytfdddcc

At the end of the say no matter what you say YOU were born this way! I can get whatever help I need but you can't change the fact that you like dick in your butt and at the end of the day that's What Separates Me From You Goodbye

RatherBe

i have such a soft spot for people who were dropped on their heads as babiess

uggggghhh bless his lil heart...

asdfghjkl

Quote from: Drais. on April 17, 2016, 12:17:24 AM
this early funeral ,nbnbbvv

Sir BRoc DeWray

Quote from: Drais. on April 17, 2016, 12:17:24 AM

So stop looking no one's forcing you you keep putting yourself through this torture if you don't want none get gon like the rest of these hoes

RatherBe

Quote from: YesImAHo on April 17, 2016, 12:17:47 AM
Quote from: AjBeenOn on April 17, 2016, 12:14:14 AM
Quote from: Muppet on April 17, 2016, 12:11:12 AM
oihiugiugihiuhiuy98y978y9iugiugiubuyfcytfdddcc

At the end of the say no matter what you say YOU were born this way! I can get whatever help I need but you can't change the fact that you like dick in your butt and at the end of the day that's What Separates Me From You Goodbye
at least you admitted that youre retarded.. thats the first step...you can do it

Sir BRoc DeWray

Yall run around here cat fighting gossiping name-calling and all that petty shit all day long but as soon as somebody gives you a dose of your own mother fucking Medicine you're ready to scream Admin  to delete and all that mess and y'all hoes are fake as fuck perfect example of how that can dish it but cannot take it

RatherBe

Quote from: YesImAHo on April 17, 2016, 12:21:57 AM
Yall run around here cat fighting gossiping name-calling and all that petty shit all day long but as soon as somebody gives you a dose of your own mother fucking Medicine you're ready to scream Admin  to delete and all that mess and y'all hoes are fake as fuck perfect example of how that can dish it but cannot take it
so how does the combination of AIDS and retardation work... do tell

Sir BRoc DeWray

April 17, 2016, 12:23:51 AM #130 Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 12:26:24 AM by YesImAHo
I ain't admit  to shit bitch now get off my dick I told you you couldn't have none jgh no fats no fems no fakes no Beyonce fans

Sir BRoc DeWray

Statistics say that you're the one with HIV/AIDS because you're the one being penetrated by dick unprotected I don't get fucked I've told you that once before you are the one that listens to feminine music and wants to get fucked by a daddy

Herb.

Quote from: Nyan Cat on April 16, 2016, 11:44:47 PM
come in..~
[youtube width=1 height=1][/youtube]
ojnpki
hb8gu'v7yfhbju
pinkbguv'fyhihv o'bjupikn[bujvcyi;tgvyhbujinh
bg8uv7fyc

RatherBe

April 17, 2016, 12:31:19 AM #134 Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 12:32:11 AM by AjBeenOn
Quote from: YesImAHo on April 17, 2016, 12:25:06 AM
Statistics say that you're the one with HIV/AIDS because you're the one being penetrated by dick unprotected I don't get fucked I've told you that once before you are the one that listens to feminine music and wants to get fucked by a daddy
im surprised your fraud ass can read/comprehend a fucking statistic.. which means you probably arent as dumb as you type... thats a plus in your case.. plus as in positive, what your results read

btw... statistic doesnt make it merely a fact... its a generalization... let me know if you need help understanding what generalization means... i know its over 3 syllables and im here to help, if need be