RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

M-Rocka

Quote from: Trey on October 26, 2020, 12:38:49 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on October 26, 2020, 12:36:11 PM
I'm excited about this new season tbh. I'm sure Falynn is on the trip. Hopefully Pennywise ain't there.
!!!!!!! I haven't been this excited in YEARS!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!

ophmani

honestly, falynn should get a peach for the confessional looks alone cuz i know she's going to fucking serve for filth
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Plastic.

I really hope this season doesn't disappoint you guys. Y'all hype & there's not even a trailer yet

:popeyes:

best selling female rapper of all time

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Plastic on October 26, 2020, 02:37:37 PM
I really hope this season doesn't disappoint you guys. Y'all hype & there's not even a trailer yet

if the trailer is trash, me n Rocka coming after you

:traciandchelle:

M-Rocka

Quote from: Trey on October 26, 2020, 02:45:59 PM

:sistas:

The Peach Report Daily: Whew! Just seen the trailer you guys! It's HOT!🔥🔥🔥

I swear, we will riot and get that page permabanned from IG and Twitter. :plzstop:

M-Rocka

Not Brooklyn serving in Munty Marlo's D&G shades  :raycharles2urmess:

Latoya liked Kenya's pic of her on the plane today.
These damn moody ass, unpredictable Aquarius women (Kenya, Latoya, Marlo).♒♒

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: M-Rocka on October 26, 2020, 03:33:26 PM

I swear, we will riot and get that page permabanned from IG and Twitter. :plzstop:
SSDDDDDDSSSDSSSSSS

and I'm watching their story now. They keep teasing that there must've been a really big fall out with Kenya n Latoya. Kandi has been kinda quiet and removed lately... I wonder if she's involved in a fall out too.

M-Rocka

Quote from: Trey on October 26, 2020, 03:41:59 PM

SSDDDDDDSSSDSSSSSS

and I'm watching their story now. They keep teasing that there must've been a really big fall out with Kenya n Latoya. Kandi has been kinda quiet and removed lately... I wonder if she's involved in a fall out too.

I wanna know as well. They continue to like each other's posts on IG. Latoya moreso than Kenya. What if there's another "shift" on this cast trip again? These girls are so wishy washy. I honestly don't even know who's friends with who.

Cowgirl

Quote from: M-Rocka on October 26, 2020, 03:46:32 PM

SSDDDDDDSSSDSSSSSS

I wanna know as well. They continue to like each other's posts on IG. Latoya moreso than Kenya. What if there's another "shift" on this cast trip again? These girls are so wishy washy. I honestly don't even know who's friends with who.
A buncha moody ass BITCHES finally doing their jobs correctly I see

:scrumptious:

STUNNA GOD

SSDDDDDDSSSDSSSSSS

!!!!!!!! But that's why I was saying we can't go off Latoya's vibes because she's unbothered af. She was following Porsha n liking Porsha's mess too when they had their falling out and Porsha wasn't even following her in return. :dead:

STUNNA GOD

M-Rocka

Quote from: Trey on October 26, 2020, 04:12:27 PM

SSDDDDDDSSSDSSSSSS

!!!!!!!! But that's why I was saying we can't go off Latoya's vibes because she's unbothered af. She was following Porsha n liking Porsha's mess too when they had their falling out and Porsha wasn't even following her in return. :dead:
She is giving Eva. Hopefully she doesn't forget her shade and lie like she did. I think we're in for a classic season.

M-Rocka

Quote from: TinaSnow on October 26, 2020, 04:11:05 PM

SSDDDDDDSSSDSSSSSS

A buncha moody ass BITCHES finally doing their jobs correctly I see

:scrumptious: