faggs bickering in here

Started by merkaba, June 14, 2016, 04:13:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

merkaba

Quote from: 1Rig on June 14, 2016, 04:41:15 AM
Quote from: merkaba on June 14, 2016, 04:31:04 AM
n

How do you know they lost their lives? :mmyulost: cause the news told you so?
v

girl

I'm serious, how do you know they're dead?  :uhh:

GRAND

June 14, 2016, 04:45:50 AM #16 Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 04:46:44 AM by GRAND
Quote from: merkaba on June 14, 2016, 04:31:04 AM
n

How do you know they lost their lives? :mmyulost: cause the news told you so?
YouTube vidyas and Facebook posts aren't that reliable either

Especially considering we all know the girls like to BAMBOOZLE us to give a conspiracy mess sometimes.

While I believe the media is paid manipulate the fck out of us, this incident really happened. My friend (who lives there) sent me pics from the street where the club is located and the mess is all shut down.

The barrage of conspiracy videos during every tragedy just get late. Some of them are lying and some of them are being truthful. But sorting through the real and fake mess would be impossible though.

merkaba

What is being bambozzled tho  :kii:

All they literally do is repost news footage. You can clearly see the bad acting and here's the other guy's IMDB page:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3483499/

but conspiracy! pray for Orlando and things!

BAPHOMET.

GRAND

June 14, 2016, 05:02:14 AM #19 Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 05:03:01 AM by GRAND
Let's say the guy IS lying and was instructed to act for the interview (even though it's very possible the Fag was out clubbing like everyone else) to exaggerate the event

Does that suddenly mean those 50 people aren't dead right now?

:usureuok:

What are we waking up to? I'm just curious.

merkaba

I seriously want to know why you guys think 50 ppl died  :plzstop: I'm very curious to know tbh and yea, that fag wasn't at that club and did a shitty job acting like he was there

merkaba

People literally document everything about their lives these days yet not a single person managed to capture even a second of the chaos  :plzstop: and at a club at that djjjj like bitch plz, get this fake shit out of here. Apparently there was a hostage situation and NO ONE got anything? Not even audio? Yet the media knew the name and identity of the guy almost immediately :kii: OMF the fact there there alleged victims who walked away scratch free like... Nothing about this is adding. Nothing.

b7

Quote from: GRAND on June 14, 2016, 05:02:14 AM
Let's say the guy IS lying and was instructed to act for the interview (even though it's very possible the Fag was out clubbing like everyone else) to exaggerate the event

Does that suddenly mean those 50 people aren't dead right now?

:usureuok:

What are we waking up to? I'm just curious.
!!!!!!!!

im sorry but paid actor or not, im not understanding this. MANY of the members on this forum have friends or mutual friends that lost their lives  :dead: that can't be faked.

b7

Quote from: merkaba on June 14, 2016, 05:04:15 AM
I seriously want to know why you guys think 50 ppl died  :plzstop: I'm very curious to know tbh and yea, that fag wasn't at that club and did a shitty job acting like he was there
i said people lost their lives

i never said how many. i could never know that  :dead: the number kept changing

merkaba

How do you know anyone lost their lives :uhh:

b7

merkaba

Even in that pic mess it was 40 ppl and double pics at that :plzstop: and a lot of ppl who followed this from the beginning noticed how it jumped from 20 something to 50 and now the news is claiming around mid-50's  :plzstop:

saltybitch

merkaba

Quote from: 1Rig on June 14, 2016, 05:14:15 AM
Are you serious

Very

Answer the question

P.S. Brandy retired

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....