faggs bickering in here

Started by merkaba, June 14, 2016, 04:13:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigmacthawoppa

b7

b7

Quote from: Glenda on June 14, 2016, 02:54:06 PM
Quote from: aGhoulact on June 14, 2016, 02:52:52 PM
I think it was upsetting that no one wanted to discuss what appeared to be someone faking a story in the initial video she posted, but rather shame her for ever suggesting something connected to the shooting could have been fraudulent.

!!!
thats not true if you all actually read the entire thread :dead:

b7

Quote from: Don Draper on June 14, 2016, 02:58:58 PM
I don't think anyone was against her exploring other theories and possibilities of the situation. It was the notion that people may not have actually been killed that caused things to go left. I think we all can see that there's more to this than what's being fed by the media.
!!!!

All they had to do was READ :kii:  we acknowledged the video and wanted to discuss other theories but none were presented. Just aggression and weak insults

Young

b7

Quote from: ANIMMAI on June 14, 2016, 03:02:01 PM
Quote from: merkaba on June 14, 2016, 02:55:36 PM
Quotebut that exceptionalist "I know something you don't know" shit is played.

b

or perhaps you have your beliefs and I have mine. Period. It's not about knowing something that the next person doesn't. I find it funny how a lot of you always say things like this instead of discussing what may be a huge cover up. It's always "you craze!" "crazy theorist!" etc.

I never disagreed with the initial point of media manipulation or the perceived  intentions behind the shooting possibly being false  :uhh: it was the "how do you know ppl died" shit that threw me, as if all these people mourning lost loved ones via social media is a scene out of a movie or some shit.

And instead of explaining any further, you pretty much dismissed everyone who questioned you.

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: 1Rig on June 15, 2016, 03:31:55 AM
Quote from: ken dahl. on June 14, 2016, 11:26:04 AM

hdhdhxbcncnncncn :uhh:

SDJHGGGVSJHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHD

b7

ssssssdddddd

Tears. Another person coming out before Ker'

merkaba

Rig is a messy pressed fagg lol

b7

Quote from: merkaba on June 15, 2016, 04:02:41 AM