faggs bickering in here

Started by merkaba, June 14, 2016, 04:13:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

June 14, 2016, 05:19:45 AM #30 Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 05:20:57 AM by Baphomet.
My local news station in Miami isnt lying and friends in Orlando aren't lying :blink:
who would be benefiting from lying about this particular tragedy ? what is the gain?

merkaba

SouravMay

You think all the ppl grieving for their bbys are hired actors?

What happened to the fags names they announced on TV, nobody gon plop and be like "No dice! Still here hehe!"
B7

GRAND

Quote from: merkaba on June 14, 2016, 05:09:06 AM
People literally document everything about their lives these days yet not a single person managed to capture even a second of the chaos  :plzstop: and at a club at that djjjj like bitch plz, get this fake shit out of here. Apparently there was a hostage situation and NO ONE got anything? Not even audio? Yet the media knew the name and identity of the guy almost immediately :kii: OMF the fact there there alleged victims who walked away scratch free like... Nothing about this is adding. Nothing.
the couple of Snapchats that leaked weren't enough?

:plzstop:

Anyways I doubt everyone was trying to FILM when they saw the rush of people running the fck away

Opposites Attract.

n

Yeah I don't really see conspiracy with this particular tragedy.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

GRAND

June 14, 2016, 05:27:58 AM #35 Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 05:28:34 AM by GRAND
Quote from: merkaba on June 14, 2016, 05:13:00 AM
How do you know anyone lost their lives :uhh:
why believe ANYTHING in the media then?

Do you believe Lil Wayne really had a seizure?

I think it's all just a ploy to boost his comeback since his last few singles struggled. There was no footage, eye witness accounts, or medical documents to prove any of it happened. Just TMZ.

SouravMay

How do we know Prince died?
:bvy:

Did "Human" actually go platinum but we just weren't informed...

Wait Iman

:mmyucudnvr:
B7

merkaba

Quote from: GRAND on June 14, 2016, 05:27:58 AM

I think it's all just a ploy to boost his comeback since his last few singles struggled. There was no footage, eye witness accounts, or medical documents to prove any of it happened. Just TMZ.

This failed analogy has me shaking

Wayne has had seizures in the past and there's footage of him being wheeled into ambulance + Mack Maine confirmed

Crying at a snapchat of a girl bopping unbothered to gun shots being enough proof of a massacre that supposedly took 50+ lives 😂😂😂😂😂

GRAND

Quote from: merkaba on June 14, 2016, 05:32:57 AM
Quote from: GRAND on June 14, 2016, 05:27:58 AM

This failed analogy has me shaking

Wayne has had seizures in the past and there's footage of him being wheeled into ambulance + Mack Maine confirmed

Crying at a snapchat of a girl bopping unbothered to gun shots being enough proof of a massacre that supposedly took 50+ lives 😂😂😂😂😂
did you SEE the fcking seizures?

How do you know they happened? Cause someone told you?

:hmph:

SouravMay

Not Mack Maine being some credible source but half of the ghey community being fraudulent nnn
B7

merkaba

It's always interesting to see those who will fight to defend the media and argue down about the theories jjjj no one's forcing you to read or believe any of what I'm saying :uhh: you're free to get out of the thread and discuss flop bitches

merkaba

Quote from: Magnolia Maymuru on June 14, 2016, 05:36:00 AM
Not Mack Maine being some credible source but half of the ghey community being fraudulent nnn

Are you retarded? Mack Maine is Wayne's BFF

And who's half the community?  :plzstop: plzzzz

SouravMay

Quote from: merkaba on June 14, 2016, 05:38:22 AM
Quote from: Magnolia Maymuru on June 14, 2016, 05:36:00 AM

Are you retarded? Mack Maine is Wayne's BFF

And who's half the community?  :plzstop: plzzzz

Aren't all the victim's best friends, mothers, brothers etc confirming the happenings too? Those who went to the club with them. The club itself.
B7

GRAND

ssddddddd

You're just not explaining anything.

I'm not trying to change your beliefs. But you found one fag that may be a liar and suddenly the whole thing is concocted.

If you're going to tell us to wake up, lay the whole thing OUT. Nobody is going to believe one YouTube vidya over hundreds of family member testimonials, pictures, missing persons reports, and police reports.

b7

Quote from: ken dahl. on June 14, 2016, 05:29:29 AM
Quote from: merkaba on June 14, 2016, 04:31:04 AM
n

How do you know they lost their lives? :mmyulost: cause the news told you so?
One of my friends on FB actually knew Shane luv. He's dead.

Unless gay Black men are suddenly being tapped to participate in undercover government conspiracies.
Let's be real
!!!!!!! :uhh: a lot of my friends knew Shane

lets fucking not