I've expressed this before, but NOW I need to know....

Started by King82, June 14, 2016, 10:17:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King82

June 14, 2016, 10:17:00 PM Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 10:17:44 PM by Calvin Ellis
I know Brandy loves him, but like I said his graphics are shitty. like damn.

He needs to get GONE!

[instagram]

Harlem

Who the fuck did this amateur shit?!  :uhh: :uhh:

And why isn't Brandy promoting the official fliers smh

Glenda

FINE.

Not her adding in these streets. It's just best I don't enter Brandy threads anymore at this point

merkaba

FRANCE

Its a damn shame that Karlie Red's graphic designs for her hostings are better.

Harlem

Its the little stuff like this that pisses me off... Graphics/Images especially for marketing/advertising purposes are everything!!! This should have not been posted by Bran... And I don't want anybody coming in here talking bout oh its just a flier... NO! This is what she showcasing as advertisement to promote her concert....

King82

Quote from: Harlem on June 14, 2016, 10:39:51 PM
Its the little stuff like this that pisses me off... Graphics/Images especially for marketing/advertising purposes are everything!!! This should have not been posted by Bran... And I don't want anybody coming in here talking bout oh its just a flier... NO! This is what she showcasing as advertisement to promote her concert....

Exactly!

I just want Brandy to have consistent branding on all her social media. It's very important, even if it appears minor. Especially as an independent artist.

BAPHOMET.

They couldn't have photoshopped sis BEHIND the city or that builder that she's covering?

Harlem

Quote from: Calvin Ellis on June 14, 2016, 10:43:00 PM
Quote from: Harlem on June 14, 2016, 10:39:51 PM

Exactly!

I just want Brandy to have consistent branding on all her social media. It's very important, even if it appears minor. Especially as an independent artist.

!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right! All graphics that Brandy post should be legit work... Idk what made her think to put this one up the day before her concert when she has official fliers already smh
:melmel:

Harlem

Quote from: ken dahl. on June 14, 2016, 10:47:19 PM
The slayana stuff tho...

This is Ghans first time managing herself as an artist .... I think she's learning as she goes along but we are used to seeing her handled a lot more professionally

Cut her some slack :stressed:

Nope I won't when it comes to stuff like this, she knows better!
:plea:

King82

Quote from: ken dahl. on June 14, 2016, 10:47:19 PM
The slayana stuff tho...

This is Ghans first time managing herself as an artist .... I think she's learning as she goes along but we are used to seeing her handled a lot more professionally

Cut her some slack :stressed:

I'm trying but I'm losing my patience. I know Brandy isn't really a visual artist. Perfectly fine. Neither was Whitney. But stuff like this just makes the tour appear underwhelming. Her vocals will always deliver but idk. I'm ready for music and I want to feel the anticipation of this era already.

I'm not blaming her. I blame the amateur she hired.

leftout