Is Brandy dragging us?

Started by SouravMay, June 19, 2016, 07:30:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: Abcd on June 19, 2016, 08:03:46 AM
But yeah I get it as fans we sometimes can walk the line of critique and disrespect. It's all about delivery
I agree. This has always been my point.  Ive been offended by some shit i read and it aint even about me,  i know she would be. I don't think this was about bsource tho.  She was just responding to someine the other day that said he had supported evrything she did but her intro to the show was wack. This is all instagram shit imo
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

SouravMay

I agree that she loves her true fans and the criticism does get wild in here.
B7

Vonc2002

Quote from: Magnolia Maymuru on June 19, 2016, 08:07:07 AM
I don't fuck with YOU, grumpy self.

:mmyucudnvr:
He was right. I think u like brandy but i think the way u react and reapond is quite shifty and shady. I don't think that means u don't like brandy, its just(imo) ur character flaw. Some people are just creeps, that'd be u
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

SouravMay

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 19, 2016, 08:13:20 AM
Quote from: Magnolia Maymuru on June 19, 2016, 08:07:07 AM
I don't fuck with YOU, grumpy self.

:mmyucudnvr:
He was right. I think u like brandy but i think the way u react and reapond is quite shifty and shady. I don't think that means u don't like brandy, its just(imo) ur character flaw. Some people are just creeps, that'd be u
I appreciate the criticism. Don't think I'm creepy just very pragmatic and to the point. I do like to add fuel to a fire in a conversation however, often so subconsciously... So that could be it.
B7

Vonc2002

Not creepy as in pedophile creepy but a shit kinda person. Like a Douche, Jerk, fck boy, etc. U seem like one of those friends who u can't fully trust.  They talk about your business behind ur back for giggles n shit. I definitely dont respect that and sometimes ur actions are questionable so i see what rome is getting at. And this is no disrespect,  like really.  It's just my observation

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on June 19, 2016, 07:46:55 AM
Like, Brandy would love Tarig.

I don't think she'd use me or Que or May :kii:
!!!!!! Or me because.....

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 19, 2016, 08:24:01 AM
Not creepy as in pedophile creepy but a shit kinda person. Like a Douche, Jerk, fck boy, etc. U seem like one of those friends who u can't fully trust.  They talk about your business behind ur back for giggles n shit. I definitely dont respect that and sometimes ur actions are questionable so i see what rome is getting at. And this is no disrespect,  like really.  It's just my observation

THIS!!! I don't question his love for Brandy at all. But he always has an angle, like he's trying to spin a story. And Mal, I think you send these back and forths to the Shaderoom.

BranLover

Quote from: Abcd on June 19, 2016, 08:03:46 AM
But yeah I get it as fans we sometimes can walk the line of critique and disrespect. It's all about delivery

!!!!

Because I don't think she minds constructive criticism.

Cartierline

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on June 19, 2016, 08:29:47 AM

THIS!!! I don't question his love for Brandy at all. But he always has an angle, like he's trying to spin a story. And Mal, I think you send these back and forths to the Shaderoom.

:omgwatshappening:

BigDawg

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on June 19, 2016, 07:32:55 AM
Ghan sis... You should be enjoying yourself on this tour instead of paying the haters any mind.

STUNNA GOD

SSSDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSDSSSSSSSSSDDSSSDDSSSSDDDHSJSHSJSSJSKSJ

OMG. :uhh:

Gilgamesh.

And sometimes fans (myself included) forget that even though we've loved on Brandy for 20 years, she doesn't know us at all :dead:

When i'm being critical, I don't feel the need to preface it with "I love Brandy but.." or "Kween is amazing but.." I'll just say whatever cause to me, it's the equivalent of dragging your bestie or big sister. From Bran's perspective it like, who the fuck are you tell me i'm being corny :uhh: so I  totally get it. Being a fan, especially a long term fan of an artist is weird because it's a very one-dimensional relationship.

brocka4life

Every Brandy thread on this board turns negative. Every Brandy thread is filled with critiques. There's one thing o say you don't like something but to continuously make a laundry list of what (you think) she should have done is overboard. I mean, if she is talking about Bsource, it's with good reason. But of course this thread will also turn into tell Brandy what she should do, I'm sure.

GYNandTONIC

She told not one lie!!!!!!!!

It's not about agreeing w/ everything she does, but some opinions are just drenched in shade. People have a inability to state there critiques and keep in moving. They will literally say the same thing a million times. Blaming her for things they have no evidence of. Adding layers to things she's said or did to make it more edgy for bsource to get the fans riled up. I see it all the time.

It's the delivery of some of these opinions.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different