IF YOU COULD PICK THE NEXT 3 SINGLES FOR B7

Started by Heated🔥, August 03, 2020, 02:48:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BRockaBaby

Quote from: Monika on August 03, 2020, 11:14:15 AM
Could Brandy send No Tomorrow and Say Something to Pop radio? They give me a Pop feeling. Ugh, I love it!

Especially Say Something.

Cowboy Nine

Rather Be
Say Something

are the only songs I can really see being singles

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: FRANCE on August 03, 2020, 03:07:59 AM
No Tomorrow has the most radio appeal. Honestly think it shoulda been 1st single with a dope choreo n video concept. CB or Usher on the remix.

i was thinking more a female rapper. and maybe drop the beat ALOT sooner.  it takes TOO long for it to come in

TriBeCa

ReVon

When them 808s start knocking at the second verse of NO TOMORROW 

:flamebroiled:

BranLover

Rather Be and Say Something are definite for me. 

Even though No Tomorrow or I Am More aren't personal faves of mine, I think either one of those would catch on. 

BranLover

Actually with the right visual, SAML could probably get the gorls to understand its greatness! 

4ever_A.jamal

I agree with all the singles that have been listed. I feel like Bye Bopolar could be a nice way to end the single releases. It sounds like a Human-esque song that could be on Pop radio 

hewritez

No Tomorrow with a lil added knock and a feature verse would be cutteeeeee for radio

4everSLAYanafan

Quote from: Babyface on August 03, 2020, 02:48:03 AM
which songs would u pick?

my picks are

Rather Be
I Am More
No Tomorrow

:supluv:

same !!! period!!  :flamebroiled:

Harlem

Bye Bipolar should def end the era, like I can really see the Grammy's calling sis up to perform that

Young

Rather Be is an Urban AC SMASH
I think No Tomorrow has single potential too :stressed:
And then I'd close out the era with I Am More

Young

4everSLAYanafan

Quote from: Monika on August 03, 2020, 11:14:15 AM
Could Brandy send No Tomorrow and Say Something to Pop radio? They give me a Pop feeling. Ugh, I love it!

I'm wishing that's the idea, these two singles with visuals would knockout, saving all my love should be the last single with a release because it would bring the album full circle.

4ever_A.jamal

Quote from: Harlem on August 03, 2020, 01:24:43 PM
Bye Bipolar should def end the era, like I can really see the Grammy's calling sis up to perform that

Totally agree!!!!