IF YOU COULD PICK THE NEXT 3 SINGLES FOR B7

Started by Heated🔥, August 03, 2020, 02:48:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Monika

Quote from: Troye on August 03, 2020, 05:51:24 PM
yall really GOING UP for SS huh ?? i just cant get in .. BUT No Tomorrow with a female rapper on it and and maybe even a verse from Chris would be CUTE AF
I love it!
Yahudah

Harlem

Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on August 03, 2020, 06:08:46 PM
SS is the kinda song Jazmine would tf BODY. I'd actually be a bit nervous about her outshining Ghan if she appeared as a feature on that one  :jarvwhereru:

I say fuck it- go all the way in on the weird and release Unconditional and Lucid with a two part concept vidya  :letsmessfag:

I actually want some trippy videos for UO and Lucid too!!! She can def have singles but I want extra visuals just cause
:stressed:

Le Champ

I see some people talking about Borderline on UAC. It'll obviously smash there, but they really need to push this to mainstream. THIS is the sound these lessors try to pull off and fail miserably. And it fckn KNOCKS. 

RATHER_g

Quote from: Lee on August 03, 2020, 06:36:58 PM
I see some people talking about Borderline on UAC. It'll obviously smash there, but they really need to push this to mainstream. THIS is the sound these lessors try to pull off and fail miserably. And it fckn KNOCKS.

No lie was told here.
Jay_G

Le Champ

And I'm not here for another Chris/Brandy mess. I'd actually love to hear Usher jump on No Tomorrow.

Monika

:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:
Yahudah

ReVon

Would you like to be my A&R!?

:gorlonfire:

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

[ You must login or register to view this NSFW! ]
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

BranLover

!!!! This is a timeless record tbh. I could see this being a Brandy staple.

Quest

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Lee on August 03, 2020, 06:42:10 PM
And I'm not here for another Chris/Brandy mess. I'd actually love to hear Usher jump on No Tomorrow.

i just said chris cause he is a younger artist but there arent really any good NEW male rnb artist IMO that have came out since christ that can give it what it needs

Le Champ

Quote from: Troye on August 03, 2020, 08:04:43 PM
Quote from: Lee on August 03, 2020, 06:42:10 PM

i just said chris cause he is a younger artist but there arent really any good NEW male rnb artist IMO that have came out since christ that can give it what it needs
I think he'd sound great but I'm just over him  :hmph:
And you're right...Idk any younger males who could really EAT on this track. Chris is the only one

Harlem

August 03, 2020, 08:11:40 PM #87 Last Edit: August 03, 2020, 08:21:43 PM by Harlem
Ya think Lucky Daye or Luke James are able to jump on No Tomorrow?!

Le Champ

Quote from: Harlem on August 03, 2020, 08:11:40 PM
Ya think Lucky Daye is able to jump on No Tomorrow?!

I actually type this out...and deleted it when I tried to hear him on it :dead:
I love Lucky, but I'm not sure if he'd get sassy enough rhbdndnd

Arcstrider

Rather Be
High Heels
No Tomorrow

I'd rework "High Heels" for a single release. I do love it as it is, but it being extended with a featured artist would do wonders for it.

⚡ Flow like lightning. Strike like thunder. 🌀

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark;
the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.