IF YOU COULD PICK THE NEXT 3 SINGLES FOR B7

Started by Heated🔥, August 03, 2020, 02:48:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drogon

4ever_A.jamal

I really feel like Say Something demands to be a single. It's so relatable and easy to digest, if that makes sense. And the chorus is just so catchy and beautiful the way she sang it. 

Le Champ

Quote from: 4ever_A.jamal on August 03, 2020, 01:42:34 PM
I really feel like Say Something demands to be a single. It's so relatable and easy to digest, if that makes sense. And the chorus is just so catchy and beautiful the way she sang it.

Yea anybody's whose list doesn't include Say Sumn deserves to be BANNED :feelinmyself:

whatever

Borderline to urban ac...just sounds Grammy nominated...

No tomorrow is the one where I see everyone saying it needs to be a single....it's definitely the when I see you of the era...

Say something ft a female rapper.... would love new blood....DOJA cat, Megan, or even Nicki... could be even epic to get Foxy and Lil Kim on it....

4everSLAYanafan

Quote from: 4ever_A.jamal on August 03, 2020, 01:33:24 PM
Quote from: Harlem on August 03, 2020, 01:24:43 PM
Bye Bipolar should def end the era, like I can really see the Grammy's calling sis up to perform that

Totally agree!!!!

you know what! yeah...

whatever

I would love Mary J blige on a remix to "say something" that would be dope...even jazmine 

4everSLAYanafan

August 03, 2020, 05:45:29 PM #68 Last Edit: August 03, 2020, 05:46:51 PM by 4everSLAYanafan
Quote from: 4ever_A.jamal on August 03, 2020, 01:33:24 PM
Quote from: Harlem on August 03, 2020, 01:24:43 PM
Bye Bipolar should def end the era, like I can really see the Grammy's calling sis up to perform that

Totally agree!!!!

!!!!!

whatever

Speaking of say something Brandy, Fantasia and jazmine would've killed it with their aggressive tones...giving Lauryn and Mary I used to love him

Le Champ

Quote from: whatever on August 03, 2020, 05:46:49 PM
Speaking of say something Brandy, Fantasia and jazmine would've killed it with their aggressive tones...giving Lauryn and Mary I used to love him
THIS was the song they needed but I can see why Queen wanted it for herself lol
They can still jump on a remix tho

Buy The Stars✨

yall really GOING UP for SS huh ?? i just cant get in .. BUT No Tomorrow with a female rapper on it and and maybe even a verse from Chris would be CUTE AF 

Bigmacthawoppa

SS is the kinda song Jazmine would tf BODY. I'd actually be a bit nervous about her outshining Ghan if she appeared as a feature on that one  :jarvwhereru:

I say fuck it- go all the way in on the weird and release Unconditional and Lucid with a two part concept vidya  :letsmessfag:

Demetri Lipa 🤴🏾

Quote from: 4ever_A.jamal on August 03, 2020, 01:42:34 PM
This!!!!!
French Exit ♻️

It's not a broken heart if I don't break it
"Goodbye" doesn't hurt if I don't say it
And I really hope you'll understand it
Only way to go is a French exit

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: Monika on August 03, 2020, 11:14:15 AM
Could Brandy send No Tomorrow and Say Something to Pop radio? They give me a Pop feeling. Ugh, I love it!

Do you know how much pop radio costs?
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"