Detail, producer of Drunk in love, arrested for sexual assault

Started by Annie, August 06, 2020, 08:31:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Grammy-winning music producer Detail, who has produced hits for Beyonce, Lil Wayne and others, has been arrested for a series of alleged sexual assaults, according to the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department.

Detail, whose real name is Noel Christopher Fisher, has been charged with 15 counts of sexual assault and five counts of felony assault for incidents between 2010 and 2018.

Detectives first submitted the case to the Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office for review in January 2020. The charges were filed on July 31.

Sheriff's detectives arrested him on Wednesday. He was being held on bail of $6.29 million.

Detail has been active in the music industry since 2005. He has produced tracks for artists such as Ray J, the Pussycat Dolls, Lady Gaga, Jennifer Lopez and others.

He produced Beyonce's hit single "Drunk in Love," which was awarded Grammys for Best R&B Song and Best R&B Performance in 2015.

Last year, a model and aspiring singer won a $15 million lawsuit in Los Angeles against Detail alleging rape and abuse.

/.\

CHOKE

This is heartbreaking, I feel so sorry for those he may have hurt.

Annie

Here is a selection of songs he created

Beyoncé- Drunk In Love, Standing on the sun remix, 711 & Jealous
Kelly Rowland - Ice
A lot of tracks on Ray J - Raydiation
Ray J ft Brandy - War is over
Ray J - Sexy can I
Mya - No touchin'
Jennifer Lopez - I luh ya papi
Nicki Minaj - Mona Lisa, Changed it
Future - Selfish ft Rihanna
Rihanna - Kiss it better
Xtina - Sex for breakfast

/.\

Plastic.

I remember hearing about this a few years back and then it died down smh

Lock his ass up, but thanks for Mona Lisa! One of Nicki's best songs

best selling female rapper of all time

Annie

/.\

Annie

In this current situation, Neshae said on IG that Detail has never delivered the nine songs that they worked on together after she thwarted his alleged advances:

"I wasn't going to ever do this ... buttt I gotta get it off my chest, y'all remember when I went to work with detail in LA. (Mind you my team of 4 men were there with me).

"I was there for 12 hours, I recorded nine records he wrote. I have not seen or heard not one of those songs. Not only that, he DID come into the booth while I was WORKING, touching on me & trying to convince me to keep working amidst that. Not only had I felt undervalued he would ever try me but there were 4 people with me that would've body bagged this dude over this s—. I didn't know what to do, I didn't know what to say... having experienced being molested as a child I was frozen & hurt... and I was even more sick I never got my songs.. probably because I didn't throw my p—-. Which I ain't never had to do to get where I am... so

"If you're in the industry you KNOW it's a game where people will try you ! If that's something you're into to get where you're going WHATEVER , but it's not my cup of tea... & Keep people around you who protect you and care for your well being because I honestly don't know what would've happened if I would've been alone. I love y'all."

Neisha Neshae - https://rollingout.com/2019/07/09/neisha-neshae-accuses-beyonce-songwriter-detail-of-touching-her-inappropriately/

/.\

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

wow with all these credits he shouldnt have to do anyof this

he looks like ms jay 

welp at least we got the best of him before all this 

ice >>>

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Annie

He already lost the lawsuit agains Kimberly Buch, he had to pay her 15 million dollars. He abused her over a period of two years.

Buch, who first filed her lawsuit against Detail last year, accused the producer of raping her after he agreed to help launch her music career in 2016. They first met after she moved to Los Angeles, at which point Detail said he would be happy to work with her. She said that after they had been working in the studio together for a while, he became aggressive and abusive. He allegedly told her that she would need to have sex with him in order to get anywhere, but when she rebuffed his advances he proceeded to rape her.

https://www.complex.com/music/2019/09/model-wins-15-million-rape-lawsuit-against-detail

It is so sad..they always do this to the young aspiring artists. They know not to mess with people like Bey, Nicki, Rihanna..  

/.\

Annie

/.\

Lucid Salvatore

I heard about this story years ago. He's still going around fucking bitches? Ccccnxjxjxh  :uhh:

I remember a lot of popular girls such as Bebe Rexha, Tinashe & Jessie Reyez also accused him of rape. Smh

Annie

/.\

Annie

Quote from: Lucid Salvatore on August 06, 2020, 09:07:49 AM
I heard about this story years ago. He's still going around fucking bitches? Ccccnxjxjxh  :uhh:

I remember a lot of popular girls such as Bebe Rexha, Tinashe & Jessie Reyez also accused him of rape. Smh

He never expected these girls to be stars without him I guess. Disgusting

Singer-songwriter Bebe Rexha also retweeted the report, writing, "He tried to do the same thing to me when I was new artist," adding "Glad these women came out. It's scary. He tried to with me, but I literally ran out of that studio. Karma is a bitch."

Singer Tinashe chimed in with her own experience on Instagram while commenting on Rexha's post writing, "The only session I've been in to this day where I left due to being soooo uncomfortable. Glad he's being exposed for the fucking creep he is."

/.\

Cowgirl