Hazel E man and the day 26 boy fight

Started by reekz, August 08, 2020, 03:54:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reekz

He is everything. He is definitely using her for clout, gotta be

TriBeCa

Quote from: coffelia_buchanan on August 08, 2020, 06:21:37 PM
Quote from: TinaSnow on August 08, 2020, 04:22:30 PM
He could've respectfully asked them to not talk about his girl while she wasn't there or simply walked away instead of acting like a damn bitch and getting in women's business.

i can't stand this

"woman's business"

no such thing. it's all grown folks business.

Right. That wasn't no damn "woman's business" when there's like 3 couples listening to her try to drag Hazel. He did the right thing by standing up for his woman when she wasn't there to defend herself.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: CREAM. on August 08, 2020, 04:33:29 PM
Quote from: Jayda X on August 08, 2020, 04:27:56 PM
Quote from: CREAM. on August 08, 2020, 04:01:39 PM

there was no %u201Cfight%u201D
cnxxxxx
Nxnxxnxndndn

H
R
D
ZNzjzlz
FDDSsddsddddffffddddddGCccc.   CcccbvcvvvCbn
NCJDJDDJDJDJDJJDJDJDJDJSD
D

D
D

D
D
X
C
V

STUNNA GOD

I don't think his intentions were wrong at all.... maybe just came off a little too aggressive. I thought it was very admirable that he stood up for his partner during her absence and didn't allow others to disrespect her.

Instead of checking him immediately, I think Willie should've checked his woman first and said "that's his partner.... if you wanna have that conversation, have it with her. But don't talk about her in his presence and then leave him in an awkward situation"

Because sensitive ass black twitter would've dragged if he didn't stand up for her and say anything. "Bitch! Punk! Didn't standup for his QUEE!"

I'm telling you... :dead:

Bruce

the girl with the braids tried so hard to escalate that, clearly wanting camera time. No one was a bully but her, if you cant comprehend why speaking an opinion about someone's partner in front of them is wrong.

It's so hypocritical for a man to defend his wife, getting upset about another man defending his wife. 

reekz

Willie handled that wrong. He thought he was taking up for his woman but she basically set him up.

Nonchalantboi

🔥🔥🔥