Ming Lee moves unemployed White bf into her new home

Started by andre 3000, January 02, 2021, 08:49:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

andre 3000

January 02, 2021, 08:49:24 AM Last Edit: January 02, 2021, 08:52:13 AM by southside, nigga!
We always hear about how dumb and/or desperate some Black women are
but seems like some of the egg rolls aren't doing too good either :disgusted:

Notes:

- She, as a goal oriented professional, was dating an unemployed white nigger
- Bought a home , moved him in
- He was still unemployed afterwards until a certain point
- She began asking him for "rent" money once he started working, and he agreed. The "rent" she was charging was NOT half of her expenses in mortgage, utilities, etc
- After a while, he began getting "comfortable" and missing payments - she had to remind him of their agreement.
- She's still with him.

STUNNA GOD

"......she's still with him"

VJCJCJCFJCJDVBCNDNCNXNNXNXNDNDNDNSDBDBDBCBDBD
D
D
S
SD
D

S
D
S
D
S
D

D
D
D
D
F
G

F
F
F

D
SF
R
G
B
V

VFD
F
D
D
D

andre 3000

January 02, 2021, 09:02:20 AM #2 Last Edit: January 02, 2021, 09:06:45 AM by southside, nigga!
Quote from: Trey on January 02, 2021, 08:57:11 AM
"......she's still with him"

VJCJCJCFJCJDVBCNDNCNXNNXNXNDNDNDNSDBDBDBCBDBD
D
D
S
SD
D

S
D
S
D
S
D

D
D
D
D
F
G

F
F
F

D
SF
R
G
B
V

VFD
F
D
D
D
\l[,kp-]
j0o[9h-ip8g'dltursx5ek46if7gub0bp
i
nik[no[
o[n
on
[o
n[on[
[nono
[no[[on
onon[

i was legit waiting on the video to eventually give a "she finally broke up with him in May of...."

like...wat the FUCK

STUNNA GOD

Honestly, she's doing very well for herself. 60k can go a long way for Texas, plus she has a side hustle. Most people in our generation are NOT saving that kinda coin a month, even while bringing in more. Let's just be real.  And she's saving that much in the midst of owning a home, paid off her student debt, taking care of a no good honkie, ect. Chinks are superficial af, but normally extremely good with managing money and MAKING money.

andre 3000

January 02, 2021, 09:28:22 AM #4 Last Edit: January 02, 2021, 09:32:42 AM by southside, nigga!
Quote from: Trey on January 02, 2021, 09:24:39 AM
Honestly, she's doing very well for herself. 60k can go a long way for Texas, plus she has a side hustle. Most people in our generation are NOT saving that kinda coin a month, even while bringing in more. Let's just be real.  And she's saving that much in the midst of owning a home, paid off her student debt, taking care of a no good honkie, ect. Chinks are superficial af, but normally extremely good with managing money and MAKING money.
!!!!

Saving is so fucking important.

At least she wasn't dumb enough to put his name on anything . So whenever she finally wakes up and realizes she can do MUCH better, she can just kick his tired ass out into the streets and keep it pushing

She's putting up with his nonsense but she's still focused on building for herself as she does that.

STUNNA GOD

SDDDDDDDHDHDHDDJDJJDBDBDNSNDNDND

Fuck it. Let's go find us some chopsticks. Especially if they out here taking care of fags for free. All I gotta do is pay for my own groceries? 

:udontlookok:

andre 3000

Quote from: Trey on January 02, 2021, 09:46:44 AM

Fuck it. Let's go find us some chopsticks. Especially if they out here taking care of fags for free. All I gotta do is pay for my own groceries?

part of me thinks she's into his whiteness

that's the ONLY thing i can think of. u know how asians are quick to lick the boot of a white person

cuz he's a loser, he's not that fuckin cute and he's rude af for tryna sashay his way around their rent arrangement

Cowgirl

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: southside, nigga! on January 02, 2021, 09:49:19 AM

that's the ONLY thing i can think of. u know how asians are quick to lick the boot of a white person

cuz he's a loser, he's not that fuckin cute and he's rude af for tryna sashay his way around their rent arrangement
SSHDJDJDJDSJDJSJSJSJSNSJENSNSNS

ALL of them are. But I've never seen the female chink reverse the role like this. They're usually seeking OUT the rich honkies

andre 3000

Quote from: Trey on January 02, 2021, 09:52:08 AM
Quote from: southside, nigga! on January 02, 2021, 09:49:19 AM

SSHDJDJDJDSJDJSJSJSJSNSJENSNSNS

ALL of them are. But I've never seen the female chink reverse the role like this. They're usually seeking OUT the rich honkies
she may be too emotional.

use ur brain gor

hope he aint slippin drugs into her lo mein or something.

Cowboy Nine

sdfsdnfdnfdsnfnfdnfsd

Asian girls will do anything to say they have white man

Kalifornia.