M O N I C A - Ack! You wanna talk about a slay???

Started by Young, June 27, 2015, 05:00:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Checkmate Burruss

Quote from: demetriusrocka on January 16, 2019, 09:14:04 PM
Quote from: Kode Red on January 16, 2019, 08:31:22 PM
lol at ppl talking about not hearing it on the radio. Let me say it again....she INDEPENDENT independent. She doesn't have the label shoveling money to the stations to get spins.

The fans have to stream. She's has to learn how to play the playlist game and get added, that's a major factor in big radio these days.

WHats the playlist game?

Getting added to the curated playlists on the streaming services. That's how you get your plays up. And big radio does nothing but copy the playlists.
THEY DO ANYDAMNTHANG FUH BSOURCE CLOUT

Checkmate Burruss

b7

lol at ppl talking about not hearing it on the radio. Let me say it again....she INDEPENDENT independent. She doesn't have the label shoveling money to the stations to get spins.

The fans have to stream. She's has to learn how to play the playlist game and get added, that's a major factor in big radio these days.
thats what a team is for. that should?ve been worked out but I?m sure this is more of a buzz song in conjunction with the show for now

Harlem

Quote from: Kode Red on January 16, 2019, 09:29:41 PM
Quote from: demetriusrocka on January 16, 2019, 09:14:04 PM

WHats the playlist game?

Getting added to the curated playlists on the streaming services. That's how you get your plays up. And big radio does nothing but copy the playlists.

!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG ALL OF FUCKIN THIS!!!! Only the smart girls play this game

Checkmate Burruss

Monica hosted the evening radio show for V103 tonight. I read a tweet that said she said that Teyanna is going to direct the video.

GLOCK

Quote from: Kode Red on January 16, 2019, 10:14:59 PM
Monica hosted the evening radio show for V103 tonight. I read a tweet that said she said that Teyanna is going to direct the video.
mess

Checkmate Burruss

Honestly, it will be tf ok. PLENTY of girls on LABELS  got all the promotion, branding, visibility, sympathy, scandal, payola, etc. and still couldn't get over 50k with streaming. All she needs is to strategically use the 2nd season of the show right and she will be okay.

BAPHOMET.

:dead:

Harlem

Not Teyana directing the video... this may be good or bad

b7

Quote from: Glock on January 16, 2019, 10:19:00 PM
mess
ghghhhhhhh what?s wrong king

🦚

Labels pay to be on those playlists. So good luck with that.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

GLOCK

Quote from: 1RIG on January 17, 2019, 12:57:09 AM
Quote from: Glock on January 16, 2019, 10:19:00 PM
mess
ghghhhhhhh what?s wrong king
jcjdjdjd

CH!

b7

Sssdddd commitment video gonna be ghetto af. Teyana will see TO it

I need a lil skit mess like ?trust?

Gilgamesh.