M O N I C A - Ack! You wanna talk about a slay???

Started by Young, June 27, 2015, 05:00:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Checkmate Burruss

This scene with her talking through Siri....I have HOLLERED!!!

See yall shady hoes later.

I'M SCREAMING!!!
:plzstop:
THEY DO ANYDAMNTHANG FUH BSOURCE CLOUT

Young

Doves ....

We're uniting in an IG chat

Positive vibes and uplifting vibes only right now in this crucial and sensitive place Mo is in .

We're huddled up a bit

You girls wanna be added ?

TheletterJ

This is a no for me. I didn't like it. I knew I wouldn't like it. She could've given me $500 and I'd given her a wayyyy better video. Ughhhhhhh this jail bird look is horrible. I actually prefer just right for me over this. All last year she booked fucking looks, then it comes to this. She's also having issues with the producers regarding her divorce. She is refusing to talk about it or say his name. Understandable. I have to give it to her she's loyal as fuck. Sure she will say it's because of her children but I don't believe that's it. Ok enough of my negative spill.

Commitment is up in spins at radio and is Number 12 on iTunes R&B!!

Checkmate Burruss

Quote from: HotsauceSwag on April 16, 2019, 12:12:19 AM
This is a no for me. I didn't like it. I knew I wouldn't like it. She could've given me $500 and I'd given her a wayyyy better video. Ughhhhhhh this jail bird look is horrible. I actually prefer just right for me over this. All last year she booked fucking looks, then it comes to this. She's also having issues with the producers regarding her divorce. She is refusing to talk about it or say his name. Understandable. I have to give it to her she's loyal as fuck. Sure she will say it's because of her children but I don't believe that's it. Ok enough of my negative spill.

There's no REAL benefit for her to mention it the way people really want her to talk about it. If this producer situation is even that serious, I sure she will gladly walk away like she did with Still Standing.

Checkmate Burruss

I like the video. Could have used more of the scene when she caught and shot the nigga...unless there's more to the story to be continued. Gave me OITNB.

TheletterJ

Quote from: Kode Red on April 16, 2019, 01:23:45 AM
Quote from: HotsauceSwag on April 16, 2019, 12:12:19 AM

There's no REAL benefit for her to mention it the way people really want her to talk about it. If this producer situation is even that serious, I sure she will gladly walk away like she did with Still Standing.

She needs the exposure. The show needs her to be interesting, her music alone won't do it. Maybe she's trying to sell it by being subtle and I think that's what's frustrating. Needless to say. It's her personal life share what she likes..I hate to say this but unless a miracle happens I'm losing interest in her brand. She needs better people around her to help advise. This video is a complete mess. Love Monica to pieces and I want her to win but, this isn't it!

Young

Navyman

GLOCK

Ma Lo

Young

Young

Young