The first 7 minutes of tonight's premiere of "Basketball Wives"

Started by Scott., June 19, 2019, 06:37:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zankou.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 27, 2019, 07:57:04 AM
I just watched last night's episode and I'm really ready to see OG lay into Kristin. I don't like her AT ALL
!!!!

Vonc2002

Quote from: BowDown on June 27, 2019, 08:05:07 AM
I just watched last night's episode and I'm really ready to see OG lay into Kristin. I don't like her AT ALL
Period. I tried liking this girl because she's gorge but she's an annoying bitch with no brains or backbone.
Like, Jennifer must really be hard up for people to film with.  Why tf do u keep filming with this turncoat ass bitch who continues to run back what u say? I wish CeCe had a backbone because that's another one that needs to cuss her out. Tami can really leave.  No one gives af about u marrying this nigger in secret
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 27, 2019, 08:18:34 AM
Quote from: BowDown on June 27, 2019, 08:05:07 AM
Period. I tried liking this girl because she's gorge but she's an annoying bitch with no brains or backbone.
Like, Jennifer must really be hard up for people to film with.  Why tf do u keep filming with this turncoat ass bitch who continues to run back what u say? I wish CeCe had a backbone because that's another one that needs to cuss her out. Tami cam really leave.  No one givers af about u marrying this nigger in secret
I think Cece thinks it's best to not confront Kristen so things don't escalate but she's making it worse by trying to tiptoe around the situation. A simple, "I already told you Byron has the issue with you, not me. Don't believe me, go ask him yourself but know I'm gonna drag that ass afterwards" would do the trick.

Cowgirl

M-Rocka

Cece is just another Leilene, just weak and stupid. I like her, but stand up for yourself to Kristen the way you did Evilyn.

African Queen

Quote from: M-Rocka on June 27, 2019, 08:37:38 AM
Cece is just another Leilene, just weak and stupid. I like her, but stand up for yourself to Kristen the way you did Evilyn.

She probably doesn't want to rock the boat until she is down that aisle. Kristen has been dead wrong from the beginning.

Cowgirl

Quote from: The View on June 27, 2019, 09:08:37 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on June 27, 2019, 08:37:38 AM

She probably doesn't want to rock the boat until she is down that aisle. Kristen has been dead wrong from the beginning.
!!

Never thought about that before, secure the title first Ce!

Gilgamesh.

I hate that they side with Kristen, and lowkey they only do it cause she's Black.

ssw4919

Why tf won't Kristen, her husband, and her sister-in-law take it straight to the source?  They must know their dad cut them off and wants no part of them.  Cece can't control him.  :letsmessfag:

Zankou.

Kristen is a basic bitch and I wanna see her stomped out

OG's waist is iconic btw

Cowgirl

Quote from: MoonPrismPower on June 27, 2019, 09:57:46 AM
Kristen is a basic bitch and I wanna see her stomped out

OG's waist is iconic btw
That face is tragic but that BODY!!!

:gorlonfire:

Scott.

I just don't get why everyone's pointing the finger at CeCe. Malaysia is dumb af too cause she's always taking Kristen's side. Like did y'all watch the show?

ssw4919

They side with Byron's first wife.  He was married for a long time.

Cowgirl

Was his wife also the mother of the kids on the show? Get tf over it, you're adults and your parents aren't together  :uhh: