The first 7 minutes of tonight's premiere of "Basketball Wives"

Started by Scott., June 19, 2019, 06:37:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ssw4919

ophmani

cece is a weak messy bitch. kristen is messy as FUCK and really turning me off but cece is equal parts trash. aint nobody taking cece "side" they just calling it like they see it

last season i was cringing for jenn but the utter CONFIDENCE and idgaf she has this season is kinda like

:ohwow:

corpse bride tami was dead ass wrong for not tell her daughters abt the wedding.

jackie >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
jen and shaunie giving a hug mess

:stressed:

ev slamming the door

:udontlookok:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

BigDawg

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 27, 2019, 08:18:34 AM
Quote from: BowDown on June 27, 2019, 08:05:07 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 27, 2019, 07:57:04 AM
I just watched last night's episode and I'm really ready to see OG lay into Kristin. I don't like her AT ALL
Period. I tried liking this girl because she's gorge but she's an annoying bitch with no brains or backbone.
Like, Jennifer must really be hard up for people to film with.  Why tf do u keep filming with this turncoat ass bitch who continues to run back what u say? I wish CeCe had a backbone because that's another one that needs to cuss her out. Tami can really leave.  No one gives af about u marrying this nigger in secret
!!

That had me hot when she had her on speakerphone when she was amongst those other girls. I want Cece to drag her

BigDawg

Quote from: Scott. on June 27, 2019, 10:31:49 AM
I just don't get why everyone's pointing the finger at CeCe. Malaysia is dumb af too cause she's always taking Kristen's side. Like did y'all watch the show?
!!

It's easier to point the finger at Cece because his kids don't want to call Byron out on his shit. But the way he keeps dragging Kristen and they really think it's Cece  being messy :dead:

Vonc2002

Quote from: BigDawg on June 27, 2019, 12:05:54 PM
I just watched last night's episode and I'm really ready to see OG lay into Kristin. I don't like her AT ALL
Period. I tried liking this girl because she's gorge but she's an annoying bitch with no brains or backbone.
Like, Jennifer must really be hard up for people to film with.  Why tf do u keep filming with this turncoat ass bitch who continues to run back what u say? I wish CeCe had a backbone because that's another one that needs to cuss her out. Tami can really leave.  No one gives af about u marrying this nigger in secret
!!

That had me hot when she had her on speakerphone when she was amongst those other girls. I want Cece to drag her
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've never seen a bitch campaign so hard to be IN! I can't WAIT until OG checks her.  I wish she wasn't gorgeous so i could call her wack ass ugly
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BigDawg

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 27, 2019, 12:10:34 PM
!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've never seen a bitch campaign so hard to be IN! I can't WAIT until OG checks her.  I wish she wasn't gorgeous so i could call her wack ass ugly
!!!!!!

OG hasn't liked this girl since day one  :dead:

M-Rocka

Quote from: The View on June 27, 2019, 09:08:37 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on June 27, 2019, 08:37:38 AM
Cece is just another Leilene, just weak and stupid. I like her, but stand up for yourself to Kristen the way you did Evilyn.

She probably doesn't want to rock the boat until she is down that aisle. Kristen has been dead wrong from the beginning.
!!

Kristen is a miserable ass bitch, I'm going to watch this when I get home.

Scott.

Quote from: BigDawg on June 27, 2019, 12:17:19 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 27, 2019, 12:10:34 PM
!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!

OG hasn't liked this girl since day one  :dead:
:dead:

Blamblam

Kristen's husband doesn't even care about the situation. He knows his wife is insufferable. 

ophmani

they're both annoying me but DEF kristen >>>> cece

in like, every department lol
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Scott.