The first 7 minutes of tonight's premiere of "Basketball Wives"

Started by Scott., June 19, 2019, 06:37:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

Quote from: BowDown on June 27, 2019, 07:44:47 PM
I think I only watched Brandi during the seasons with Duffy but she did nothing for me. She wasn't entertaining..

Whew! This melancholy queen keeps you and Rig seething sis. :dead:

African Queen

I agree with every word of this comment I read online:

Fuck kristen, this bitch is dumb. she's "baffled" by the issues she's having with cece when she dogged her out on national television to get cozy with evelyn and shaunie. she's delusional af for thinking she can call her father in law a bad grandparent and think he doesn't have an issue with her afterward. and she stays running her mouth about cece to whoever will listen but gets mad that cece told the other women that byron doesn't want her at the wedding which is a fact. ugh she's annoying and so is malaysia and that daughter for taking up for her. they should just admit they don't like her ass, none of this I care about the family bullshit. y'all would not be having these conversations on television if you cared that much about the damn family.

African Queen

Kristen reminds me of Ophailure, lapdog self.

b7

At first, kris' seemed more real to me, but ...  its clear to that Byron simply doesn't use  :kii: so idk wtf they want her to do. she just needs to flat out tell them what's WHAT before they see the footage on the reunion

sssdss at him FLAT out saying he'll be ok if he never sees her again in life
:plzstop:

ophmani

Quote from: 1RIG on June 28, 2019, 09:24:56 AM

which is ignorant. that's your son's wife. so you're basically saying im ok with never seeing my don again. because, unless they divorce, ya son aint choosing u over his wife. this whole family act like fckn children.

:dead:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Vonc2002

He can definitely see his son without seeing his wife :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Scott.

Quote from: neøn oph' on June 28, 2019, 12:09:48 PM

which is ignorant. that's your son's wife. so you're basically saying im ok with never seeing my don again. because, unless they divorce, ya son aint choosing u over his wife. this whole family act like fckn children.

He don't fuck with her so he ain't gotta see the bitch

ophmani

Quote from: Scott. on June 28, 2019, 12:24:56 PM

He don't fuck with her so he ain't gotta see the bitch

which is ignorant.

:uhh:

b7

dssssssds it sucks, but he can definitely pull it off 

especially if he gets hired to coach again. 

BigDawg

Shit, happens all the time. She dug that hole for herself. 

Cowboy Nine

Kristen might be the worst addition to this show EVER.

Just late all-around, if she stopped appearing nothing would change.

Cece is annoying because she just can't go in and read these girls like she needs to.

I'm sick Malaysia fat ass playing mediator when it's clear she's already on Kristen's side.

And all these LOUD, ill fitting fashions she's sporting are def not making her likeable again.

Scott.

Quote from: BigDawg on June 28, 2019, 01:27:46 PM
Shit, happens all the time. She dug that hole for herself.

Exactly.

How is he ignorant when KRISTEN crossed not only him but CeCe for some clout. He has every right not to fuck with her whether it's his son's wife or not

ophmani

kristen is kinda the talk of the town in here huh

horrible for the show!

apparently not lolz

kristen is a messy bitch. cece is a fake bitch. theres really no side to take

:letsmessfag: