The first 7 minutes of tonight's premiere of "Basketball Wives"

Started by Scott., June 19, 2019, 06:37:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigDawg

🦚

Quote from: BowDown on July 04, 2019, 06:24:29 AM
OG and Cece were dead wrong BUT Kristen should've never kept pushing how absent Byron was from the grandkid to begin with. If you knew he wasn't even the biological father, why would you continue to say how bad of a grandparent he was? Be grateful that he even wants to still be involved.

:sevynstreeter:

that is a bullshit excuse to me!

He raised and claimed that boy as if he were his own.. don't pick and choose when he is and isn't your son.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

BigDawg

OG and Cece were dead wrong BUT Kristen should've never kept pushing how absent Byron was from the grandkid to begin with. If you knew he wasn't even the biological father, why would you continue to say how bad of a grandparent he was? Be grateful that he even wants to still be involved.

!!

There wasn't even an issue until Kristen started publicly badmouthing Byron. The beef was only between Cece and Kristen, then Kristen made it bigger than what it was.

Cowgirl

Quote from: SLÉ has no seeds 4 the birds on July 04, 2019, 06:29:40 AM

He raised and claimed that boy as if he were his own.. don't pick and choose when he is and isn't your son.
But he's not disclaiming him so I don't blame him for saying what he said. Thomas is a grown ass man. He should've had the decency to stop Kristen from talking about Byron like that, let alone join in on the bashing. If you're gonna go on tv and talk shit about me to portray me as this deadbeat then yea, I'd give a "I'm not even your biological parent" too.

Cowgirl

Quote from: BigDawg on July 04, 2019, 06:32:30 AM

!!

There wasn't even an issue until Kristen started publicly badmouthing Byron. The beef was only between Cece and Kristen, then Kristen made it bigger than what it was.
Exactly. Kristen really brought tears and mess to portray Byron as a terrible person. Fuck you and your fiancé if you can't respect my character. And fuck Malaysia too, she's becoming annoying. "My family!" I bet they hadn't spoken in 2 decades before they all started filming together.

:hmph:

🦚

Quote from: BowDown on July 04, 2019, 06:48:50 AM

But he's not disclaiming him so I don't blame him for saying what he said. Thomas is a grown ass man. He should've had the decency to stop Kristen from talking about Byron like that, let alone join in on the bashing. If you're gonna go on tv and talk shit about me to portray me as this deadbeat then yea, I'd give a "I'm not even your biological parent" too.

you don't know whether or not he checked her. And it was never about byron directly. It was about kirsten feeling like things had changed since cece came into their lives and that cece is driving force behind the changes.

the whole not my seed mess is a fucking cop out and byron out here looking crazy.

If I were Thomas I would never fucking talk to him again.
——————///——————-

🦚

I don't like anyone besides Ev so I can be objective about the whole mess.

Kirsten: Should've addressed Cece OFF Camera. I have never and would never air out any family mess for the public's amusement. Even if I'm heated to the max.. I'll pump before I perform for strangers.
And if she really couldn't contain herself she could've pointed out how things changed without bringing up her child.
That was below the belt.

Cece: is a punk ass vindictive bitch. She sat and plotted this whole mess and def put the battery pack in OG's back. She knew her acting as if nothing is wrong would set OG the fuck off. She wanted this whole mess to happen  :plzstop:

OG: Should've just left it at the clothes and shoes.. that was already a kii.. it became late when it became too personal.
I did like that when they were trying to check her she stood in her mess and said she said what she said.. periodT

Jen: Lying ass giraffe.

I'm hating jackie's mothere teresa act.. lets get to the fucking mess and the crazy.

why is Tami even here?

Shaunie: tired of seeing ya kids... these filler ass scenes.
——————///——————-

Cowgirl

Quote from: SLÉ has no seeds 4 the birds on July 04, 2019, 06:53:12 AM

you don't know whether or not he checked her. And it was never about byron directly. It was about kirsten feeling like things had changed since cece came into their lives and that cece is driving force behind the changes.

the whole not my seed mess is a fucking cop out and byron out here looking crazy.

I agree with this but I wouldn't talk to Thomas again if I were Byron too. I still fault Thomas, he had a scene with Kristen where she was talking about Byron not seeing their kid and Thomas agreed. He should've never allowed Kristen to say anything, it wasn't her place.

It seems like Byron is really using Cece as a way to express how he really feels and I can't blame him. If your fiancé can't respect me as your parent-figure then I don't need to beat myself up to be involved in your life..

Cowgirl

Quote from: SLÉ has no seeds 4 the birds on July 04, 2019, 07:01:28 AM
I don't like anyone besides Ev Tami so I can be objective about the whole mess.

Kirsten: Should've addressed Cece OFF Camera. I have never and would never air out any family mess for the public's amusement. Even if I'm heated to the max.. I'll pump before I perform for strangers.
And if she really couldn't contain herself she could've pointed out how things changed without bringing up her child.
That was below the belt.

Cece: is a punk ass vindictive bitch. She sat and plotted this whole mess and def put the battery pack in OG's back. She knew her acting as if nothing is wrong would set OG the fuck off. She wanted this whole mess to happen  :plzstop:

OG: Should've just left it at the clothes and shoes.. that was already a kii.. it became late when it became too personal.
I did like that when they were trying to check her she stood in her mess and said she said what she said.. periodT

Jen: Lying ass giraffe.

I'm hating jackie's mothere teresa act.. lets get to the fucking mess and the crazy.

why is Tami even here?

Shaunie: tired of seeing ya kids... these filler ass scenes.
I agree with all of this!

Cowgirl

Not Shaunie filming a scene to protect her home 3 months AFTER this attempted burglary

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

ophmani

bingo.
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

ophmani

Quote from: SLÉ has no seeds 4 the birds on July 04, 2019, 06:53:12 AM

wtf. sle is in here speaking a bit.

and fuck all this poor byron bullshit. it's CLEAR he's a fuck nigga and shitty grandfather. PERIOD.

lash him 'sten
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Aalumeci.

OG looked a lil thirsty with that whole thing BUT I like her. I can't wait for someone to really try it on her.

🦚

——————///——————-

Scott.

Quote from: neøn oph' on July 04, 2019, 05:15:28 AM
dfgggggggg oh so NOW yall see that cece and byron bum ass bitches

og is the trash i been saying she was. LASH ha shaunie

We still don't like Kristen hun