The first 7 minutes of tonight's premiere of "Basketball Wives"

Started by Scott., June 19, 2019, 06:37:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ophmani

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on July 04, 2019, 11:13:23 AM
And Shaunie wasn't saying family secrets are off limits when her and Ev were reading excerpts from Takari's book last  season.  :plzstop:

dfgggghhhh you mean the book takari gerself published to the WORLD?

hypocr'!

:dead:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: neøn oph' on July 04, 2019, 11:33:55 AM
And Shaunie wasn't saying family secrets are off limits when her and Ev were reading excerpts from Takari's book last  season.  :plzstop:

hypocr'!

Hey luv, is Takari a cast member?

ophmani

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on July 04, 2019, 11:38:30 AM

hypocr'!

hey babe, what's the relevance?

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: neøn oph' on July 04, 2019, 11:40:24 AM

hypocr'!

...if we're not discussing family, because it's "private" then Shaunie/Evelyn should have kept the same energy last year.

Understand?  :ohwow:

ophmani

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on July 04, 2019, 11:42:43 AM

hypocr'!

...if we're not discussing family, because it's "private" then Shaunie/Evelyn should have kept the same energy last year.

lolz not an accurate account if the situation

so the issue was og revealing someone ELSE'S family information, told to her in confidence,  that had absolutely nothing to do with her

which is different from

takari publishing her OWN tea to the world and sending owt a copy mess

got it now babes?

:wellheythere:

Scott.

Quote from: neøn oph' on July 04, 2019, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on July 04, 2019, 11:42:43 AM

hypocr'!

lolz not an accurate account if the situation

How is it not?

ophmani

that's explain in the rest of the post that u omitted bby

Scott.

The shit didn't make any sense and that's why it was omitted.

it was just funny to see Evelyn say that OG needed to stay out of it when Jackie asked her to STAG OUT OF IT several times and she kept involving herself.

BigDawg

Quote from: Scott. on July 04, 2019, 12:26:25 PM

it was just funny to see Evelyn say that OG needed to stay out of it when Jackie asked her to STAG OUT OF IT several times and she kept involving herself.
One of the reasons I don't really fuck with Evelyn, she feels like certain rules only apply to her

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: BigDawg on July 04, 2019, 12:34:14 PM

One of the reasons I don't really fuck with Evelyn, she feels like certain rules only apply to her
!!!!! And thats why Tami truly can't get in with them

Ev, Shaun, and Jen are the typical mean girls crew. Thinking everything revolves around them, and no logic applies to them.

Jen can get hit with truth and will sit there and deflect/lie, then switch to her mom situation :dead:

I mean ... bring Draya or Royce back. I just need two girls on here that stand on they own two besides Tam'

I'll even take the Govan sisters if they'll put Ev and Shaun in their place a bit

ophmani

yea i kinda said what i said and it made perfect sense. the situations are different as the facts reflect. but fume lmao.

RAY7

yea Ev didnt involve herself in Jackie's situation by reading a book thats out to buy for the world
it wasnt anything private or secret at that point

ophmani

Quote from: 89 on July 04, 2019, 01:13:57 PM
yea Ev didnt involve herself in Jackie's situation by reading a book thats out to buy for the world

dgghjhhj LIKE.....

and it was takari spilling her own mess. not some uninvolved third party. and if u remember ev and jackie squashed the mess pretty quickly. then jackie allowed ppl to get in her ear and got mad with ev again. THAT'S why it kept getting brought up, not cuz of ev refusing to "stay out of it" lolz

BigDawg

Quote from: Yea. I'm Back. on July 04, 2019, 12:58:46 PM
Quote from: BigDawg on July 04, 2019, 12:34:14 PM

!!!!! And thats why Tami truly can't get in with them

Ev, Shaun, and Jen are the typical mean girls crew. Thinking everything revolves around them, and no logic applies to them.

Jen can get hit with truth and will sit there and deflect/lie, then switch to her mom situation :dead:

I mean ... bring Draya or Royce back. I just need two girls on here that stand on they own two besides Tam'

I'll even take the Govan sisters if they'll put Ev and Shaun in their place a bit
Yes...YESS

Jackie and Kristen want to be down so fuckin bad they can't even see these bitches will turn on them real quick.

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: 89 on July 04, 2019, 01:13:57 PM

It was private to Jackie :dead:

And she asked for them not to MESS and they did anyway so Thomas' paternity public property  :letsmessfag: