The first 7 minutes of tonight's premiere of "Basketball Wives"

Started by Scott., June 19, 2019, 06:37:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

OG is definitely a true Aquarius, but that was very low even for her. And Cece's dumb ass just sat there acting all oblivious.

Scott.

Quote from: neøn oph' on July 04, 2019, 01:04:57 PM
Quote from: Scott. on July 04, 2019, 12:26:25 PM
The shit didn't make any sense and that's why it was omitted.

it was just funny to see Evelyn say that OG needed to stay out of it when Jackie asked her to STAG OUT OF IT several times and she kept involving herself.

yea i kinda said what i said and it made perfect sense. the situations are different as the facts reflect. but fume lmao.

And yeah i stand by the fact that l think your opinion is bullshit so l guess we're even.

Happy 4th

Scott.

Quote from: 89 on July 04, 2019, 01:13:57 PM
yea Ev didnt involve herself in Jackie's situation by reading a book thats out to buy for the world
it wasnt anything private or secret at that point

But Byron not being Thomas' father ain't a secret either being that it's on IG and it's been there.

Evelyn involved herself in that Takari mess for a storyline which is exactly what Queen just did with Kristen. I don't see how it's different

ophmani

Quote from: Scott. on July 04, 2019, 02:38:24 PM
Quote from: neøn oph' on July 04, 2019, 01:04:57 PM

it was just funny to see Evelyn say that OG needed to stay out of it when Jackie asked her to STAG OUT OF IT several times and she kept involving herself.

yea i kinda said what i said and it made perfect sense. the situations are different as the facts reflect. but fume lmao.

And yeah i stand by the fact that l think your opinion is bullshit so l guess we're even.

Happy 4th

sdddd wouldn't call it even...

cuz your opinion of MY opinion ain't really shit to me babe. lmao.

pop a 'irework for me <3
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

ophmani

dffggg not rewriting events and making assumptions to try and validate ur mess

:dead:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Cowgirl

Okay?!?

Hypocritical ass bitches

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 04, 2019, 03:47:19 PM
I LOOOOOOVVVEEEEEEEE OG :kii:
The more I think of what she did, the less I think she was "wrong"

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Vonc2002

Quote from: BowDown on July 04, 2019, 06:24:29 AM
OG and Cece were dead wrong BUT Kristen should've never kept pushing how absent Byron was from the grandkid to begin with. If you knew he wasn't even the biological father, why would you continue to say how bad of a grandparent he was? Be grateful that he even wants to still be involved.

:sevynstreeter:
PERIOD!
He don't come down the street to see his GRANDCHILD
All that grandstanding this bitch did last season and the baby ain't even HIS :plzstop:
Fuck that hoe. I'm team OG all fckn day.  U brought that man and his parenting into question in frunna all these girls last yr,  so i think it's only right to clear shit up the same fckn way. HE AIN'T HIS FCKN DADDY :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: BigDawg on July 04, 2019, 06:32:30 AM
OG and Cece were dead wrong BUT Kristen should've never kept pushing how absent Byron was from the grandkid to begin with. If you knew he wasn't even the biological father, why would you continue to say how bad of a grandparent he was? Be grateful that he even wants to still be involved.

!!

There wasn't even an issue until Kristen started publicly badmouthing Byron. The beef was only between Cece and Kristen, then Kristen made it bigger than what it was.
PERIOD!!!!!!!!!
If u gonna call it into question then call it ALL into question. Next time watch yo mouth and just be  quiet hoe :kii:

Vonc2002

Quote from: BowDown on July 04, 2019, 06:48:50 AM
Quote from: SLÉ has no seeds 4 the birds on July 04, 2019, 06:29:40 AM

that is a bullshit excuse to me!

He raised and claimed that boy as if he were his own.. don't pick and choose when he is and isn't your son.
But he's not disclaiming him so I don't blame him for saying what he said. Thomas is a grown ass man. He should've had the decency to stop Kristen from talking about Byron like that, let alone join in on the bashing. If you're gonna go on tv and talk shit about me to portray me as this deadbeat then yea, I'd give a "I'm not even your biological parent" too.
DASSSSSIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :plzstop:

🦚

Vonc texted me during the episode last night and said OG was wrong.  :raycharles2urmess:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Vonc2002