Started by Scott., June 19, 2019, 06:37:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott.

ophmani

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

BigDawg

Quote from: Blamblam on July 05, 2019, 10:21:08 AM
OG throwing jabs while they dragged that distressed Chihuahua out of the room  :blessed:
:plzstop:

Knowing good and damn well she would have got her ass beat, the dramatics

HOLD ME BACK!

Vonc2002

Quote from: BigDawg on July 05, 2019, 11:17:56 AM
Quote from: Blamblam on July 05, 2019, 10:21:08 AM
OG throwing jabs while they dragged that distressed Chihuahua out of the room  :blessed:
:plzstop:

Knowing good and damn well she would have got her ass beat, the dramatics

HOLD ME BACK!
When they told her cece told OG and she
OH HELL NAW!
and started running back towards the room and stopped midway when she realized no one was there to stop here  :plzstop:

Girl, sit tf back. U ain't on shit :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ophmani

yea og would have taken kristen based on size alone

but im sorry, OGre just gives me a no hands mess. everybody knows (or should) just cuz u burly, don't mean u can THROW.

Cowgirl

Quote from: neøn oph' on July 05, 2019, 11:32:05 AM

but im sorry, OGre just gives me a no hands mess. everybody knows (or should) just cuz u burly, don't mean u can THROW.
Agreed but she professionally tackled bitches for 10 years. I'm sure she could take 75% of the female population based on that alone..

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: BowDown on July 05, 2019, 11:33:44 AM

Agreed but she professionally tackled bitches for 10 years. I'm sure she could take 75% of the female population based on that alone..
ffffffffffffff

Yea Oph bby...  what hands she really gotta throw if she already tackled them down to the ground? Dxxxxxxxxc You didn't see how she effortlessly TOSSED Ev in the bushes?  :plzstop: :plzstop:

Cowgirl

Quote from: Trey on July 05, 2019, 11:43:12 AM

ffffffffffffff

Yea Oph bby...  what hands she really gotta throw if she already tackled them down to the ground? Dxxxxxxxxc You didn't see how she effortlessly TOSSED Ev in the bushes?  :plzstop: :plzstop:
msndnfnnfnf

But hair pull, scratch!

ophmani

Quote from: Trey on July 05, 2019, 11:43:12 AM

ffffffffffffff

dfgghhhjjjj HUH

a big burly bitch can get DROPPED by a bitch wit HANDS. i have seen it. that tackle mess ain't shit when you got fists of fury comin up side your mf head. and once u tackle then what? u just gon lay on the bitch? shghhhh

having actual hands >>>>>

ophmani

still waiting on an OGre tossing ev confirmation, btw

Vonc2002

No one said OG couldn't get tossed it just won't be by Kristin :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ophmani

Bentley. HARRIS!

Hands really don't work in reality tv fights... a good bodyslam does more damage tbh

ophmani

ain't nobody getting close enough to give a body slam mess

the days of bad girls club and limited security are long gone

:stressed: