The first 7 minutes of tonight's premiere of "Basketball Wives"

Started by Scott., June 19, 2019, 06:37:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corona Virus

let me break it down for the slow ones

1. Why is Kristen crying because someone said your husbands step dad ain't his real dad? I would've been like...and? Bitch how the fuck is that any of your fucking concern? I'm I supposed to be hurt? Especially if the shit is public on IG??

2. Kristen where u running to sis? U ain't finna bussss no grape beloved! SiiiiiDown!

3. Malaysia swear she can beat EVERYONES ASS! LMFAOOOOO sis calm down! SiiiiiDown because OG tackles bitches for a living she will have u down in 0.2secs! Y'all peeped OG didn't even get up when Malaysia got on in her face and didn't flinch when everyone else was poppin off against her 😂😂😂 my kinda bitch! Bitches who can fight never feel the need to prove they can fight. They just sit and wait for the first dumb enough person to try and raise a finger at them then it's show time!

4. Cece sitting there like 🗣🗣 WAAAAA?!?? Looking like a confused gecko knowing damn well she's the source 😂😂😂😂

ssw4919

Quote from: Trey on July 07, 2019, 08:14:17 PM
I was rooting for Malaysia n OG to get cool, but OG is just too fucking defensive. I can't be friends with a bitch that you always gotta walk on eggshells with to not hurt their feelings or set them off.

Malaysia: OG, what's that face you made? Lol

OG: What face?!? I wasn't making a face!

JESUS..... :uhh: SHSJHDSJSJSJSDJSJJDJSJJJDJDJJDJD

No, Malaysia is too busy defending her fake family unit idea since she has no other storyline. 

OG doesn't like Kristen, and that's that, Malay'!  :overit:

M-Rocka

I like OG but let's not act like just because she's a football player, she can fight. :dead:

Corona Virus

Kristen laughed and keke'd with Evelyn and Jen spreading rumors about CeCe (her fam) being a prostitute and later told Jen her and CeCe and really friends anyway. She stay talking about the girl to everyone yet is always "hurt" when she hears CeCe said anything about her. I don't feel one bit bad for the heifer. I'm glad CeCe husband shrugged his shoulders like that wasn't a secret

Oh and everyone trynna check OG is laughable.... Y'all didn't check Evelyn when she made that racist comment to CeCe last year, or Kristen when she kept dog mouthing her fam CeCe smh hypocrites.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

STUNNA GOD

I think the difference between Malaysia then and the Malaysia now is that she just sees this as a fucking check and just playing the game. Old Malaysia would never be perched up with Ev n Shaunie. I think that's why people see her as fake now. And I'm sure this is probably why she n Brandi aren't cool. But at the same time.... she genuinely seems to be in a happier place now than when she first started Basketball Wives. Malaysia was basically OG. :dead:

Yall mad cuz she cliqued up with the Miami girls, but what else was she supposed to do? Get fired? She made it this far just because she's the fan fav. Quee hasn't had a story since damn near her first season.  Shaunie BEEN trying to get her fired, until they became cool. SDDDDDDDSDSDSSSSSDSDSDSDSFSDSSS

STUNNA GOD

I remember at the reunion 2 seasons ago, she checked out. You visibly could see she was over it. I thought she was gonna quit. 

Scott.

Cowboy Nine

I just checked. Not the last episode getting 0.702 million viewers and a 0.3 in the demo.

This is what happens when they don't have LHHATL as a lead in.

:shook:

At least the ratings aren't that different from when they moved it to Sunday at 10 midway through last season.