Started by Cowgirl, January 26, 2024, 09:40:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Kalifornia.

Lol @ "having fun & enjoying"

If that's what you wanna call it :kii:  :plzstop:  :usuresis:

Cowgirl

Quote from: L0NZ. on January 27, 2024, 01:58:12 PMnot having a meltdown "enjoying the mess"  :plzstop: you dont even believe that

and WEBMD! faggot shut up. You agree that Nicki is a weird crazy bitch be happy someone shed light into WHY
Fag get real for once. Nicki is presently having a highly successful era which includes a successful album and tour which hasn't even begun yet. If she were truly pissed, we wouldn't be hearing from her for a while.

Cowgirl

Aalumeci.

Quote from: Red Ruby on January 27, 2024, 02:01:09 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on January 27, 2024, 01:58:12 PMnot having a meltdown "enjoying the mess"  :plzstop: you dont even believe that

and WEBMD! faggot shut up. You agree that Nicki is a weird crazy bitch be happy someone shed light into WHY
If she were truly pissed, we wouldn't be hearing from her for a while.

HUH??? I truly DONT understand what you mean by that

Cowgirl

Quote from: L0NZ. on January 27, 2024, 02:02:40 PM

She went silent for a while after Shether :unsure:

Aalumeci.

Quote from: Red Ruby on January 27, 2024, 02:03:30 PM

Oh ok, well the other 99% of them time she's pissed about something, she's all over Insta, X, Apple Music ranting about it for hours on end. So for you to say that if Nicki was actually pissed about something, we wouldn't hear from her, was confusing to me.

Cowgirl

Quote from: L0NZ. on January 27, 2024, 02:05:34 PM

Oh ok, well the other 99% of them time she's pissed about something, she's all over Insta, X, Apple Music ranting about it for hours on end. So for you to say that if Nicki was actually pissed about something, we wouldn't hear from her, was confusing to me.
And that's what you get for once again assuming because you want to make a point to somehow expose me. I'm not saying she was happy to hear the diss itself but she's clearly excited and having  fun trolling and dragging.

Cowgirl

Btw, Nicki is vocal, speaks her mind, and doesn't take shit. It's very telling of the people who view this as her always being pissed about something.

Cowgirl

So funny to me how no one who is/was close to Nicki says she does coke. She's the one who even mentioned prescription pills in the first place, wasn't something that was exposed nor did it affect anyone else.

Aalumeci.

Quote from: Red Ruby on January 27, 2024, 02:17:36 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on January 27, 2024, 02:05:34 PM

And that's what you get for once again assuming because you want to make a point to somehow expose me. I'm not saying she was happy to hear the diss itself but she's clearly excited and having  fun trolling and dragging.

Hun, you misinterpreted. I wasn't actually saying your explanation made sense  :plzstop: . I was saying it was actually rather ludicrous, because 99.9 times out of 100, Nicki is never silent about being pressed because she rants about shit for days. So that one time she went silent after Shether because she was pressed, is obsolete because thats a 1 in 100 one-off.

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"