Vid Preview of Brandy's Shoot w/ Schon Mag

Started by TriBeCa, August 11, 2017, 01:21:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Harlem

This just proves that when Brandy has quality she is just fuckin IT!!! I really hope she keeps investing in herself visually and work with some more hungry directors

And does anybody have a instrumental to "Focus"?! I actually wanna hear that or even the song in the video
:loose2when:

Vonc2002

Quote from: BowDown on August 11, 2017, 10:10:51 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 11, 2017, 10:03:18 PM
Werq? U in here?
Who?
:omgwatshappening:
She know who tf she is. Bitch, only shows up for mess. If this was a negative thread that bitch wouldve stomped her ass in here with those penny loafers and tweed pants suit like
THIS IS WHY!
I can't stand that bitter dyke
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

b7

Harlem

She should've been in Black Panther with these fuckin twists!
:stressed:

Wtv

shit, I wont wait for fan edits. Let me play sweet nothings while watching the video on mute, let me see what it feels...

Pearls Khan

August 11, 2017, 10:54:45 PM #232 Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 10:55:29 PM by Pearls
Quote from: Dreamsicle. on August 11, 2017, 02:00:12 PM
This is really brilliant. Brilliant.

!!! The same life she breathes into her music when composing/arranging and vocally, is the same energy that was put into this visual. She was literally art in motion. I'm kinda....speechless.

Harlem

Is it me or Edible High doesn't sound completely mastered and mix?!

GYNandTONIC

Whole time I thought this bitch was saying "Animal High" and she talking about "Edibles"  :dead:

Song takes a whole new vibe! Lemme grab a couple brownies and munch da fuck down as I repeat

:flamebroiled:

'ology

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 11, 2017, 10:29:13 PM
Quote from: BowDown on August 11, 2017, 10:10:51 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 11, 2017, 10:03:18 PM
Werq? U in here?
Who?
:omgwatshappening:
She know who tf she is. Bitch, only shows up for mess. If this was a negative thread that bitch wouldve stomped her ass in here with those penny loafers and tweed pants suit like
THIS IS WHY!
I can't stand that bitter dyke

Werq plea come in and lash !
:stressed:
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Harlem

Quote from: GYNandTONIC on August 11, 2017, 11:13:30 PM
Whole time I thought this bitch was saying "Animal High" and she talking about "Edibles"  :dead:

Song takes a whole new vibe! Lemme grab a couple brownies and munch da fuck down as I repeat

:flamebroiled:

OMG Imagine watching this video High AF!!!

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!