Eek almost 300,000 infected + Baph infects Jayden..AGAIN!

Started by Dr Naomi Campbell, March 26, 2020, 06:26:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amazing

I am not willing or able to forgo my summer stuck indoors.

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

You get special approval to go outside love. It's okay. Don't wait for the summer.

:sistas:

BigDawg

Quote from: .::Slæ:AllInYourThroat::. on April 03, 2020, 06:09:37 AM
this could've all been prevented if everyone immediately banned any travel to and from china and order ppl to sit their asses down with STRICT border rules. + no gathers and no events.
Imagine back in January when it was cold and we didn't want to be outside any damn way. 
!!!

That's the scary part to me, there was no one competent enough in the government to come up with this? That is so wild to me

🦚

Quote from: BigDawg on April 03, 2020, 06:32:40 AM
this could've all been prevented if everyone immediately banned any travel to and from china and order ppl to sit their asses down with STRICT border rules. + no gathers and no events.
Imagine back in January when it was cold and we didn't want to be outside any damn way. 
!!!

That's the scary part to me, there was no one competent enough in the government to come up with this? That is so wild to me

Singapore and Taiwan did it.

and now they are looking at us Kiii'd up.

but to be fair they had first hand practice with sars.. they knew better than to trust the Chinese  :plzstop:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

BigDawg

Quote from: .::Slæ:AllInYourThroat::. on April 03, 2020, 08:28:08 AM
Quote from: BigDawg on April 03, 2020, 06:32:40 AM
!!!

Singapore and Taiwan did it.

and now they are looking at us Kiii'd up.

but to be fair they had first hand practice with sars.. they knew better than to trust the Chinese  :plzstop:
:dead:

Dr Naomi Campbell

BAPHOMET.

Jendjfhdhhdhdhfhf

The way the numbers keep jumping up. Is it HDD when they were reporting Beys @ "Self Titled" numbers  :loose2when:

reekz

Dr Naomi Campbell

BAPHOMET.

Dr Naomi Campbell

I already had the mess YOU'RE next hun
:letsmessfag:

BAPHOMET.

Didn't you say it comes back stronger the next time? 
it's gonna be fucking CURTAINS 

Dr Naomi Campbell

Please quote me where I said that and I'll never call you a taco/beaner/spic ect again