Eek almost 300,000 infected + Baph infects Jayden..AGAIN!

Started by Dr Naomi Campbell, March 26, 2020, 06:26:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ton

CHOKE

April 04, 2020, 07:23:23 PM #346 Last Edit: April 04, 2020, 07:23:53 PM by chokeme
China is a damn FOOL

These girls are sill lying about their numbers while they continue to chow down on rare Pokémon

:omf:

BAPHOMET.

Can someone explain to me whats the benefit of them lying? We ALL know they are but what are they getting from it? 

What the hell did they gain trying to keep it on the hush hush back in November :uhh: 

CHOKE

CHOKE

Seriously wth is wrong wit this man?  :uhh:

QuoteThe president discussed a Saturday morning call he had with commissioners of most of the major sports to discuss the effects of coronavirus to the industry, emphasizing that he wants fans "back in the arena" as soon as they can be.

"You know, they want to see basketball and baseball and football and hockey. They want to see their sports. They want to go out onto the golf courses and breathe nice clean, beautiful fresh air," Trump said. "No, I can't tell you a date, but I think it's going to be sooner rather than later."

He said that sports aren't "designed" for closures, which he said is also true of the country, emphasizing that he wants citizens to get back to work.

"It has to get open. This country was not designed to be closed," Trump said. "Think of it. We're paying people not to go to work, how about that? How does that play?"

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/trump-discusses-opening-country-coronavirus-peaks-areas/story%3fid=69979743

Scott.

BigDawg

Quote from: chokeme on April 04, 2020, 08:55:53 PM
Seriously wth is wrong wit this man?  :uhh:

QuoteThe president discussed a Saturday morning call he had with commissioners of most of the major sports to discuss the effects of coronavirus to the industry, emphasizing that he wants fans "back in the arena" as soon as they can be.

"You know, they want to see basketball and baseball and football and hockey. They want to see their sports. They want to go out onto the golf courses and breathe nice clean, beautiful fresh air," Trump said. "No, I can't tell you a date, but I think it's going to be sooner rather than later."

He said that sports aren't "designed" for closures, which he said is also true of the country, emphasizing that he wants citizens to get back to work.

"It has to get open. This country was not designed to be closed," Trump said. "Think of it. We're paying people not to go to work, how about that? How does that play?"

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/trump-discusses-opening-country-coronavirus-peaks-areas/story%3fid=69979743

This fucking simple asshole

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Let me tell you. I make a habit of watching these daily press briefings. There are at least TWENTY WTF moments every day. I weep for the country the USA once was. White male privilege fucked it over and got Trump elected. 

:disgusted:

🦚

Why even bother to watch. Everyday trump says the same stupid shit.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

I honestly can't help it. It's one of those things where you KNOW you shouldn't watch, but yet you can't help but want to watch. Just to see what bullshit he'll say next. I disgust myself for being weak.

:disgusted:

🦚

This is the only news channel i watch now

The way they dig in  :plzstop: :plzstop:  We love REAL receipts  :howfestive:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

BigDawg

Now the CDC is saying people should wear masks in public.

Sinpool

Vvbndnsnsmd

girl

these people just be saying shit.

at first they were saying mask don't do shit and making fun of people who wear masks not they want you to wear them.

stfu