What is going on with "TBIM" lol?

Started by yearofbrandy, July 11, 2018, 12:22:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott.

July 12, 2018, 04:40:48 PM #405 Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 04:41:16 PM by Scott.
I just think some of y?all want there to be conflict with the two of em.

Although it?s clearly some issues there but some of y?all never wanted them to be at least cordial imo.

But they will never be friends. No need to force it

Sovereign.

Also, did Glock leave or was he banned?

Monika

July 12, 2018, 04:52:08 PM #409 Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 04:53:01 PM by M
Monica was wrong for doing that. It was so not called for. I hated the interviews they did during that time.
Yahudah

BigDawg

Quote from: M on July 12, 2018, 04:52:08 PM
Monica was wrong for doing that. It was so not called for. I hated the interviews they did during that time.
I have to agree, it felt like Brandy wanted to be cool and on a new page and Monica took it as an opportunity to take little jabs and digs at her publicly. Maybe nostalgia kicked in for Mon and she couldn?t help herself but it was mad awkward.

Cowgirl

Young

Cowgirl

brocka4life

July 12, 2018, 05:05:16 PM #416 Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 05:06:03 PM by brocka4life
Monica is fake. She?s the same one who was calling Brandy her kids? aunt. Then had to admit that her kids never even met Syrai. She?s not as real as she wants people to believe.

She?s made underhanded comments about Brandy in interviews over the years.

Young

Quote from: brocka4life on July 12, 2018, 05:05:16 PM
Monica is fake. She?s the same one who was calling Brandy her kids? aunt. Then had to admit that her kids never even met Syrai. She?s not as real as she wants people to believe.

That was because Syrai wasn?t on the promo tour with them whereas in certain spot Moncias boys were . Bran even joked about the boys loving pasta in one of the interviews . :uhh:

Yawl just be saying shit

And clearly the TiTi Brandy comment was meant to be endearing . Nothing wrong with that  :dead: