B7 IS FUCKING HERE!!!!!

Started by Heated🔥, June 30, 2020, 07:25:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

I will stop having anxiety after the release but for now I need someone to update her official website 

/.\

BetterAngels

Quote from: Annie on July 15, 2020, 05:09:47 AM
I will stop having anxiety after the release but for now I need someone to update her official website

Yeah, her website sucks.

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: RIGs on July 15, 2020, 05:09:23 AM
Can't wait to put my headphones on and not give a fuck about SHIT on the night of the 30th

No essays, No streaming campaigns, no promo and surveys.

Just ..   getting my back LASHED by these weird beats and vocals LMAOOO

:blessed:
all of this
bitch i'll be clocked out for a few days

Le Champ

I just think people assumed things would be different this era because she's independent. In the past, she's blamed things on the label or team she was a part of. Who can she blame now?
They had some great moments with the release of Baby Mama, but it doesn't seem like there was a strategy for anything beyond that. 
If this is what she wants to give, that's fine. At least we know what NOT to expect moving forward lol

Noni

Quote from: Lee on July 15, 2020, 06:58:50 AM
I just think people assumed things would be different this era because she's independent. In the past, she's blamed things on the label or team she was a part of. Who can she blame now?
They had some great moments with the release of Baby Mama, but it doesn't seem like there was a strategy for anything beyond that.
If this is what she wants to give, that's fine. At least we know what NOT to expect moving forward lol

!

Ulysses

CHOKE

U faggots are so annoying

TRL, 106, VMAS even

It's 2020 in the middle of a pandemic, she's done more than most

GYNandTONIC

GYNandTONIC

July 15, 2020, 09:26:24 AM #653 Last Edit: July 15, 2020, 09:26:47 AM by GYNandTONIC
Can y'all provide me an example of what an ideal roll out looks like during this pandemic? Who has done better and show me what the end result was for them. Cause I'm genuinely not seeing what some of you guys are talking about.

Dr Naomi Campbell

:dead:
Yh i just want the album tbh
she can perform and do dates in 2021 with hopefully more material

Bigmacthawoppa

To be fair, y'all "in the know" have been saying for a while "just wait til you see this rollout! Promo like never before! End of two single eras for good!" and now it feels like all that is being back tracked. I get we're in a pandemic and things change, so I'm not mad at it. But don't gaslight the girls when ya'll are the ones who set up this expectation of something different this time around.  :dead:

Ma Lo

I'm going to complete immerse myself in the album when it comes. 

BigDawg

Quote from: Ntwadumela on July 15, 2020, 10:05:36 AM
I'm going to complete immerse myself in the album when it comes.
ON EVERY DAMN THING

Le Champ

Quote from: GYNandTONIC on July 15, 2020, 09:26:24 AM
Can y'all provide me an example of what an ideal roll out looks like during this pandemic? Who has done better and show me what the end result was for them. Cause I'm genuinely not seeing what some of you guys are talking about.

This was my original question, but I think the least sis could do is be active on social media, or have someone managing it for her. That's such a huge part of having an online presence (which is even more important considering the climate) and it's dead silence in that regard. This ain't the 90s.

Monika

July 15, 2020, 10:16:45 AM #659 Last Edit: July 15, 2020, 10:17:43 AM by Monika
Quote from: RIGs on July 15, 2020, 05:09:23 AM
Can't wait to put my headphones on and not give a fuck about SHIT on the night of the 30th

No essays, No streaming campaigns, no promo and surveys.

Just ..   getting my back LASHED by these weird beats and vocals LMAOOO

:blessed:
I am tf ready!  :stressed:
Yahudah