B7 IS FUCKING HERE!!!!!

Started by Heated🔥, June 30, 2020, 07:25:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lovechild

Quote from: hewritez on July 15, 2020, 11:47:18 AM
Don't understand why people are being punitive towards others for simply
expressing their thoughts/concerns in a respectful manner.

If not here, where else would people discuss Brandy? It's not like you can waltz into a bar and
start talking about Brandy's upcoming hotly anticipated album with your friends.
at least not mine.  :dead:

this is a fan site. let people talk.  :dead:

I agree!! So annoying.

Harlem

Wait hold up, where the fuck is Team Maverick and Cory Rooney in all of this?! What do they exactly do for her?!  :plzstop:

lovechild

Quote from: L0NZ. on July 15, 2020, 11:31:56 AM
Quote from: lovechild on July 15, 2020, 11:28:20 AM
Brandy has said over and over that she was treating this like her last project

Say what?

Yeah she's said in several interview
( prior to BM Release) that she was approaching this album like it was her last ( but clarified it wouldn't be her last) . So the stakes are high! 8 year gap , independent , writing all of the songs , producing etc

BRockaBaby

Quote from: Lee on July 15, 2020, 10:16:12 AM
Quote from: GYNandTONIC on July 15, 2020, 09:26:24 AM
Can y'all provide me an example of what an ideal roll out looks like during this pandemic? Who has done better and show me what the end result was for them. Cause I'm genuinely not seeing what some of you guys are talking about.

This was my original question, but I think the least sis could do is be active on social media, or have someone managing it for her. That's such a huge part of having an online presence (which is even more important considering the climate) and it's dead silence in that regard. This ain't the 90s.

The fact that she's been stuck at 4.3M followers speaks to this.

lovechild

Andthecategoryis...

Her team just does not think ahead at all. Bran had 8 years to figure this out, she honestly should have had a team and camera men around her to do a documentary that would support the album detailing its recording process and things she was during while she was away from music. All that Broadway footage and interaction with the fans, her writing process, being a mother, all them festivals and studio time.
:rthosehotwings:
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

lovechild

Quote from: Andthecategoryis... on July 15, 2020, 12:58:39 PM
Her team just does not think ahead at all. Bran had 8 years to figure this out, she honestly should have had a team and camera men around her to do a documentary that would support the album detailing its recording process and things she was during while she was away from music. All that Broadway footage and interaction with the fans, her writing process, being a mother, all them festivals and studio time.

She said it would've delayed the album so she isn't putting it out . I agree tho the setup could have been epic for her return but whatever ... I guess we just have to be grateful the music is even coming.

Andthecategoryis...

Quote from: lovechild on July 15, 2020, 01:10:59 PM
Quote from: Andthecategoryis... on July 15, 2020, 12:58:39 PM

She said it would've delayed the album so she isn't putting it out . I agree tho the setup could have been epic for her return but whatever ... I guess we just have to be grateful the music is even coming.
Yeah I'm just saying she had the time and years to do it where it shouldn't have been delayed. Doc could have been finished last year and into editing all this time

Young

I mean the album>>> everything else

The album is still more than 2 weeks away. 
Why are we acting like she can't promote the "week of" release, like everyone else does, or like she did for BM?

n

I

Andthecategoryis...

Quote from: Young on July 15, 2020, 01:23:44 PM

Why are we acting like she can't promote the "week of" release, like everyone else does, or like she did for BM?

n

I
Ummm you do know that Beyonce and Rihanna are releasing that day as well, promote last minute if you want to. The general public needs to be excited and informed, not us.

CHOKE

Quote from: Young on July 15, 2020, 01:23:44 PM

n

I

All this STRESS when sis is most likely dropping everything the week of

:dead:

Buddha

Brandy is an independent artist now. I think we have to lower our expectations when it comes to promo.

i'm still laughing at those that thought Baby Mama would be bigger than Put It Down...it's a different time

Annie

Quote from: Noni on July 15, 2020, 07:03:29 AM
Quote from: Lee on July 15, 2020, 06:58:50 AM
I just think people assumed things would be different this era because she's independent. In the past, she's blamed things on the label or team she was a part of. Who can she blame now?
They had some great moments with the release of Baby Mama, but it doesn't seem like there was a strategy for anything beyond that.
If this is what she wants to give, that's fine. At least we know what NOT to expect moving forward lol

!
!

/.\

RAY7

I know it might be hard, but we have to LET GO of wanting a huge album selling ERA from 41 yr old Brandy
if it happens it happens
but I just want performances because Im a fan of her voice/music, and I want the album
IDC if it sells 5 copies, Bran is an established Icon and rich for life we gotta get into that mindset