B7 IS FUCKING HERE!!!!!

Started by Heated🔥, June 30, 2020, 07:25:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heated🔥

Harlem

Yeah and this is time where she needs a social media person on her team to run her account while she's working BTS.

I know Bran ain't a visual girl but she gotta try for the sake of her era. Some photoshoots of her slaying some looks in her style, more social promo to promote Baby Mama, highlighting the chart/video success she's getting and small recap clips of the best moments from the Census concert could be the minimum she can at least promote now. Sis didn't even highlight ISKWYDLS going on Hulu and Double Platinum on Netflix to remind these hoes of how legendary she is.

:melmel:

Le Champ

Quote from: Harlem on July 15, 2020, 12:11:53 AM
Yeah and this is time where she needs a social media person on her team to run her account while she's working BTS.

I know Bran ain't a visual girl but she gotta try for the sake of her era. Some photoshoots of her slaying some looks in her style, more social promo to promote Baby Mama, highlighting the chart/video success she's getting and small recap clips of the best moments from the Census concert could be the minimum she can at least promote now. Sis didn't even highlight ISKWYDLS going on Hulu and Double Platinum on Netflix to remind these hoes of how legendary she is.

!!!
The fact that she doesn't have somebody managing her socials is beyond me.

Harlem

July 15, 2020, 12:21:31 AM #618 Last Edit: July 15, 2020, 12:22:40 AM by Harlem
Quote from: Lee on July 15, 2020, 12:14:30 AM

!!!

!!!

Listen smh!!! I know certain influencers & models who don't even run their own accounts when it's campaign time... but Brandy gon do her I guess...

Harlem

Quote from: KippDaddy on July 15, 2020, 12:47:50 AM
Quote from: Harlem on July 15, 2020, 12:21:31 AM
Quote from: Lee on July 15, 2020, 12:14:30 AM

!!!

but Brandy gon do her I guess...

She certainly is....

That's why everyone should
Just let go and enjoy the music.  She ain't gon change

:stressed:

Noni

At this point she's releasing a surprise album. 

she herself said that baby mama is NOT indicative of the album so basically there has been no single out to promote the sound of the album. 

I'm on brandy source to vent with fellow stars and that's what I'm going to do until this 8 years drought is over. After July 31st I'll be telling you all to stop complaining and shit. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Sovereign.

We all know Brandy lives HER life. Social media isn't a priority for her. Her ART is. But I can agree that she should have someone running her social media though. :plzstop: 

Moon

Andthecategoryis...

I love muva but it seems all she enjoys nowadays is doing them tired festivals and performing the same 10 songs. We should just expect an album this era and nothing more so we aren't disappointed.
:caseoftheherp:
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

Harlem

JCJ 🪐

I thought she was supposed to be getting a new digital team. Ain't that what Kipp said?  :dead:
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"