Happy 48th Birthday To The Flawless Regina Hall!

Started by M-Rocka, December 12, 2018, 11:29:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kurama

Quote from: Corporate Cannibal. on December 12, 2018, 01:36:15 PM
But here y'all go with this Reg vs Sa' shit. So, awards given by black people don't matter? Because bitch I'd be ecstatic! lol. And she has an Lucille Lortel Award for her work in "By The Way, Meet Vera Stark". And she beat Carey Mulligan. Let's not.

:omgwatshappening:

Zankou.

But here y'all go with this Reg vs Sa' shit. So, awards given by black people don't matter? Because bitch I'd be ecstatic! lol. And she has an Lucille Lortel Award for her work in "By The Way, Meet Vera Stark". And she beat Carey Mulligan. Let's not.

girl

RAY7

drag the Reggie stans then bro

MelMel

HURSH

Regina >>>>> the bald-headed one and that's that!

RAY7

December 12, 2018, 01:49:23 PM #21 Last Edit: December 12, 2018, 01:49:53 PM by 12 Nights of Molesting Flopped
Queenaa is also a Tony award nominee for her Raisin In The Sun performance
Reggie could never

RAY7

Just reading Queen?s long resume
Black and White audiences both respect her it seems
:feelinmyself:

M-Rocka

Quote from: 12 Nights of Molesting Flopped on December 12, 2018, 01:54:43 PM
They didn't seem to show her respect when she mauled Bey's face.

Vonc2002

f
Boy, shut up already.  Shit
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: MelMel on December 12, 2018, 01:49:22 PM
HURSH

Regina >>>>> the bald-headed one and that's that!

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RAY7

Quote from: M-Rocka on December 12, 2018, 02:08:04 PM
Quote from: 12 Nights of Molesting Flopped on December 12, 2018, 01:54:43 PM
They didn't seem to show her respect when she mauled Bey's face.
yes they did