GD: Is it hard for u to admit you?re wrong?

Started by GLOCK, December 12, 2018, 02:54:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kurama

Quote from: MelMel on December 12, 2018, 05:11:20 PM
Quote from: Kurama on December 12, 2018, 05:08:14 PM

d

Of course most will say that its not. The most argumentative over nothing ass niggas on the net :dead:.

I usually admit when Im wrong unless I genuinely don't agree with something. I don't really think I slight ppl or even know when ppl FEEL slighted, so if they don't bring it up nothing for me be wrong about.
ho HURSH

:bvy:

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

I will only say im wrong if i have receipts otherwise and im okay with it

If i know im right it will be known

Ppul tell me bringing that to the work enviroment is not good  cause being right without the position will cause problems but ppul love my ability to stand up for whats right even if they cant

So no its not hard lol if im wrong im wrong not an issue

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Scott.

December 12, 2018, 05:58:52 PM #18 Last Edit: December 12, 2018, 06:00:13 PM by Scott.
Like my cousin for instance, he can NEVER admit when he's wrong, but if I did something to offend him, he wants me to admit that it wasn't right and I probably won't just because he doesn't ever acknowledge his wrongs at ALL. I'm normally the bigger person when it comes to him, but now I'm just stubborn about it cause I'm over it  :dead:

So it's like I don't have an issue with admitting it but with certain people..........fuck you.

BAPHOMET.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GLOCK

Quote from: Zanny on December 12, 2018, 03:29:13 PM
glock can't stand being wrong
please
I?ve grown out of that bby
Proud of the work I put in.. I?m ok with being wrong and I can also admit  when I?m wrong about anything

MelMel

TheletterJ

Nah, I?m pretty good at it. It?s all about growth for me.

BAPHOMET.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Glock on December 12, 2018, 06:07:39 PM
Quote from: SadiddyAzzNoLimitPlatinumCard on December 12, 2018, 05:26:09 PM
I will only say im wrong if i have receipts
damn u need to grow up .. and lose weight
I was gonna say sumn but it's not even worth it
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw