Alfonso Ribeiro Sues Fortnite Creators for Stealing His Carlton Dance

Started by Lazarus, December 17, 2018, 07:00:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazarus

Does he have a case ?

Link

yummy

Ma Lo

This fool is broke and caught wind of how much revenue this game is earning and looking for a quick check.. You can't sue for a dance unless its copywrited under federal law  ... Wtf .. He ain't getting shit btw

Vonc2002

Ummmm Carlton isn't broke.  He still works but iono how tf u can copyright a damn dance. Im not a lawyer tho so who knows
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Ma Lo

Anytime you go out of your way to sue over some dumb shit like this.. You broke and desperate

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Why does someone have to be broke and desperate to claim their intelectual property?

Im notsure what the law says or if he trademarked the dance but its certailny known as the carlton dance

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Ma Lo

Vonc2002

Quote from: Lew Scherzinger Norwood on December 17, 2018, 07:14:57 PM
Why does someone have to be broke and desperate to claim their intelectual property?

Anytime i have to agree with lew...........
What a dumb ass logic.   :dead:
If someone is profiting from ur shit, u want ur piece of the pie......PERIOD
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

Good for him! What is it with you guys and your aggression against people who choose to file lawsuits? If they want to sue, let them. :uhh:

Ma Lo

Lew how could call this retarded looking ass dance intellectual property lmao

Cowgirl

Vonc2002

My only thing is iono if he can do this.  It's the CARLTON dance, not the alfonso dance.  U dont even own the carlton character so how can u own the dance.  I just dont damn know