Oop Lil Nas might be in danger

Started by Kalifornia., September 11, 2022, 06:03:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelMel

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Taste of Brazil on September 11, 2022, 08:15:12 PM
Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on September 11, 2022, 08:10:52 PM
Quote from: long-timeCinderellaFan on September 11, 2022, 07:51:30 PMOooh... I liked his song "If This Pussy Could Talk" from back in the day... good to see him still doing it.

:gotchafag:

Afro is gonna drag you for that
dsdfsdsfdssdsd

no im not.

nice to see the gorls doing their thing.

gay black magic in full effect

You have grown bby proud of you. We do need another hit from you though.  It may be time to dust your ken Dahl wig off

shante smith

Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on September 11, 2022, 08:45:00 PM
Quote from: Taste of Brazil on September 11, 2022, 08:15:12 PM
Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on September 11, 2022, 08:10:52 PM
Quote from: long-timeCinderellaFan on September 11, 2022, 07:51:30 PMOooh... I liked his song "If This Pussy Could Talk" from back in the day... good to see him still doing it.

Afro is gonna drag you for that
dsdfsdsfdssdsd

no im not.

nice to see the gorls doing their thing.

gay black magic in full effect

You have grown bby proud of you. We do need another hit from you though.  It may be time to dust your ken Dahl wig off
maybe im not offended cuz something about his give actually reminds me of when i used to play in makeup and wigs.

wwewewewe

i see it.

Jon

Everything about this is terrible. Someone who reviews music for a living should be held to higher standards.

Ma Lo

This thing can't critique Normani or any other artist, for that matter that's all I know.

ophmani

no shade to the big gors, but u can't be trynna give petite choreo wit a big box body like that. it just doesn't GO
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

CHOKE

Kaeli.

This vocal is sending me VBSHZIXKXICI

Ulysses

September 12, 2022, 12:59:41 AM #24 Last Edit: September 12, 2022, 01:01:19 AM by Ulysses
Quote from: long-timeCinderellaFan  :dead:quote author=long-timeCinderellaFan link=msg=2914441 date=1662940290]
Oooh... I liked his song "If This Pussy Could Talk" from back in the day... good to see him still doing it.

:dead:

STUNNA GOD

DJDJDJDJDCJJFJDJDJDKFKKFJTJFJJFJFJFNFNFNFNFF
F
F

F
F
G
FMF
FMF
FMFF